Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

We should all hear this once, at least, every day. I do hear it once per day but then I watch a show that runs it once per day. Anyone who refuses to watch it now because of the messenger will someday manage to wish they had, but many won't watch it.

This is the future of America - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 06:53 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,593 times
Do you ever go back and read your own posts and wonder what the freak is wrong with me?

Old 12-06-2011, 06:56 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,507,231 times
Really Roy? Even you can do better than this thread.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:10 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,057,103 times
The last time I clicked on one of your Glen Beck links it crashed my computer...no more Glen Beck links for me!

Old 12-06-2011, 07:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
We should all hear this once, at least, every day. I do hear it once per day but then I watch a show that runs it once per day. Anyone who refuses to watch it now because of the messenger will someday manage to wish they had, but many won't watch it.

This is the future of America - YouTube
The future is Beck on GBT tv, that is your message? Really Roy?
Oh, and the only way to know that is watch it, so save your usual claim I do not wach the "stuff" you post. Working or the propaganda ministry these days Roy? Nice fluff to get peoples interest then sell them the bill of goods, yeah that is how most snakeoil salesmen work.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:32 PM

5,758 posts, read 11,640,475 times
Since when has America been the "moral leader of the world" anyway? That's kind of a pompous and selective view of our own history...

Old 12-06-2011, 07:34 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,202,785 times
Watch the damn video!

Quote:
anyone who refuses to watch it now because of the messenger will someday manage to wish they had, but many won't watch it.
Quote:
go ahead and tell me the last word spoken on that video that none of you read, but sure did make lots of attack the messenger noise about.
Quote:
take a look and then go back to the original video and see what you missed.
Quote:
can you tell me why you don't know the last word in the video? Well, ok, it is because you didn't hear it.
Quote:
when will you be listing the last word spoken on that video? You sound like you saw it and you surely didn't or you would know the word.
Quote:
did you see it and stop the video so you could study it a bit? Nope, you didn't even see it.
Quote:
i have read the eo and see just what the video says. Can you prove all the parts of that order that i don't know about that are wrong?
Quote:
glad to see that some of you progs trying so hard to keep the truth from being known at least read my posts. None of you opened the video which made me wonder.
Quote:
i see that you watched that video, also. I feel sorry for some of you people who can't hear things like that one for fear that your made up mind might start to waver a bit.
Quote:
watch the video and lets debate away.
Quote:
hey, noexcuse, i threw in the video so you wouldn't have to strip your gears understanding what was being said. Maybe you should have watched the video and found how those "people" made it so easy to see.
Quote:
did you not watch the video in the op? If you saw it i guess you didn't see the one girl who kept here head and face averted as if she thought that would somehow keep them from talking to her.
Quote:
watch the video, again, or for the first time and see if some of the kids weren't turning their heads when being spoken directly to.
Quote:
i will guess that you failed to see the video from laurac just a few above this one from you.
Quote:
i will bet i could name a group of progs who will not take a chance in watching that video or an of the others you can see from watching it.
Quote:
there are some of that kind of people here who didn't see the video in the op but they do have a message they think we haven't heard over and over and over.
Quote:
why do you want to comment like this when you haven't even seen that video? I guess you don't need to answer that question since it is obvious where you are.
Quote:
now you can watch the op video and explain which of these two people you saw there.
Quote:
do you really understand what is going on here? Somehow you don't seem to have heard that video or failed to comprehend any part of it.
Quote:
i am not trying to make any snide comment but i think you should watch the op's video.
etc. into eternity...

Old 12-06-2011, 07:34 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,456,732 times
Sorry, but large, multi-generational macroeconomic forces pretty much ensure that we will become a second rate world power, just like every other empire eventually became. But that's not necessarily a bad thing and doesn't mean that the quality of life here has to be poor.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,916,818 times
Glen Beck did that? That's one of the few of his opinions with which I can agree.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM

443 posts, read 601,054 times
Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies