Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 11:02 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,549,229 times

Advertisements

As this new Herman Cain revelation comes to the forefront, I started thinking.

1. Cain is done.

2. How do all of these leaks start?

I realize that if there was nothing in a candidate's past, there would be no issue. So it's Cain's fault....PERIOD!

But I started thinking about others like John Edwards.....Billy Bob Clinton, JFK......etc.....and other congressmen and Senators that have been derailed by past relationships. How women come out of no where and "BLAM!!" it's over!

Then I think of Obama.....

Is it just me.....or does it seem like any biography that's been aired is void of other relationships before Michelle??

On the high school basketball team....goes to very liberal colleges and admits to experimenting with weed and coke......and "free-thinking" marxists...BUT NOTHING ABOUT SEXUAL HOOK-UPS WITH WOMEN. And they had to be pretty wild hook-ups during those days.

You'd think Barack was a Eunuch or something, from this image we've been fed!

A tall fairly good looking, smart brutha, president of the Havard Law Revue, and no one has ever come forth to say that they even shared a PIZZA with this guy??

No Megan??

No Molly?

No Heathers??

No Sheniqua??

Just Michelle????

Theory: I think some wanted to but were slapped down or darn near threaten. Not necessarily by Obama...but by his network. And do you think old girlfriends would be treated well by the media? Look how they went into Joe the plumber's financial records just because he dared ask Obama a question they didn't like.

I find it hard to believe that The Big O wasn't layin' pipe on a regular basis before Michelle. What kinda' guy was he? You tell me that wouldn't sell books???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Awww... someone's in pain. Someone's got too much baggage and can't believe that there might be a chance that someone might be out there who doesn't?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:09 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,058,406 times
So because Obama didn't cheat on his wife, and an old girlfriend didn't come out to make accusations, he is unfit to be a president and a eunuch?

That is just a sad postulation, I don't see how in the world not having an sexual misconduct is a bad thing.

You have no idea in hell what the word eunuch actually means. That is just sad. Look it up in a dictionary.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Awww... someone's in pain. Someone's got too much baggage and can't believe that there might be a chance that someone might be out there who doesn't?
Especially when they used illegal drugs on a college campus with hot chicks all around.

Yes...hard to believe.

No girlfriends or sexual partners before Michelle.....?? Come on....

Old 11-29-2011, 11:13 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Especially when they used illegal drugs on a college campus with hot chicks all around.

Yes...hard to believe.

Hard to believe, I'm sure. Not even those who trumpet morals, religiosity could escape messing around before and after, unless they're eunuchs, right?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
So because Obama didn't cheat on his wife, and an old girlfriend didn't come out to make accusations, he is unfit to be a president and a eunuch?

That is just a sad postulation, I don't see how in the world not having an sexual misconduct is a bad thing.

You have no idea in hell what the word eunuch actually means. That is just sad. Look it up in a dictionary.

I'm talking about his past!! NOT HIS PRESENT!!

He appears to be an upstanding married man, today. I applaud that!

And if he somehow escaped those early days without so much as a girl friend, God bless him.

But I don't believe that. And Wonder why we've never heard about other romances in his early days.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Hard to believe, I'm sure. Not even those who trumpet morals, religiosity could escape messing around before and after, unless they're eunuchs, right?

Especially if they took mind-altering substances for fun!

Right?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:18 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
I think some wanted to but were slapped down or darn near threaten.
What you "think" is meaningless if you have absolutely nothing to back it up, which you don't. It just kills you that no one can find any dirt on this president, doesn't it?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:19 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:

Yes...hard to believe.

Wow, you really have too much time on your hands if you are obsessing about other peoples sex lives.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:20 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Well I am sure the Chicago machine has legally taken care of any potential issues.

Given his intellect I;m sure he put Axelrod and Emmanuel on the task of tracking down every hookup he ever had before Micheal and had them sign confidentiality agreements. It's done all the time. Besides erasing any potential paper work.

BTW some men can control themselves. Not speaking experience mind you just from observations of others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies