Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times

Advertisements

By the time 0bama is done messing up foreign relations, Egypt and Afghanistan will be enemies of the US, and Israel will be engaged in active warfare with all the Arab nations in the ME... oh yeah, and the US will be $16 trillion in debt with double digit unemployment as far as the eye can see.

KABUL, Afghanistan — The Americans in Afghanistan are “demons.”
They claim they burned Korans by mistake, but really those were “Satanic acts that will never be forgiven by apologies.”
The massacre of 16 Afghan children, women and men by an American soldier “was not the first incident, indeed it was the 100th, the 200th and 500th incident.”

Such harsh talk may sound as if it comes from the Taliban, but those are all remarks either made personally by the United States’ increasingly hostile ally here, President Hamid Karzai, or issued by his office in recent days and weeks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/18/wo...i.html?_r=1&hp

First 0bama utterly failed to negotiate a new agreement for the Us-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), so we were forced to pull out all US forces from Iraq, now it looks like we will be chased out of Afghanistan by their government.

Now Egypt has officially declared the state of Israel as an enemy of the people and government of Egypt.

Friends no more? Egypt
Egypt calls Israel its number one enemy, saying it will “revise all its relations and agreements” with Tel Aviv. In a protest against Israeli attacks on Gaza, Egyptian MPs have voted to expel Israel's Ambassador in Cairo, and to halt gas exports.

*"Egypt will never be the friend, partner or ally of the Zionist entity [Israel] which we consider as the first enemy of Egypt and the Arab nation," reads the text of a report prepared by the Arab Affairs Committee of the People's Assembly, the lower house of Egyptian parliament.

Which of the above will be on 0bama's list of achievements, he thinks make him worthy of reelecting him to a second term?

Last edited by Wapasha; 03-17-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2012, 02:59 PM

840 posts, read 781,697 times
Only one I am worried about is the debt. Could care less if Israel has to fight its own wars and not get the US to do it for them and could care less if Afghanistan and Egypt are our enemies.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,330,440 times
But I thought all of those muslim nations were gonna be our BFF's after Obama went over there and kissed all the muslim butt he could?

Old 03-17-2012, 03:16 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,194,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

Which of the above will be on 0bama's list of achievements, he thinks make him worthy of reelecting him to a second term?
You sort of forgot to mention how monumentally messed up things were when he took office. It's sort of convenient that you have an obviously right wing opinion and don't want to take any ownership of the culpability of those who you hold so high. That's what gets a . Personal responsibility. Show some.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:37 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
You sort of forgot to mention how monumentally messed up things were when he took office. It's sort of convenient that you have an obviously right wing opinion and don't want to take any ownership of the culpability of those who you hold so high. That's what gets a . Personal responsibility. Show some.
Before 0bama took office Egypt was an ally, and not an enemy of Israel. So, in regards to Egypt, tell me how "monumentally messed up things were when he took office".

In regards to Afghanistan's president calling us demons, tell me how "monumentally messed up things were when he took office".

And please tell me how "monumentally messed up things were when he took office" in regards to our troops being forced to leave Iraq.

In regards to Israeli-US relations, tell me how "monumentally messed up things were when he took office".

I'm sure you will also be wanting to tell me how "monumentally messed up things were when he took office" in regards to Libya.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:20 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,257,341 times
Good. Obama ended the Bush fiasco in Iraq. Obama killed Bin Laden and decimated all top Al-Qaeda leadership. More reason to vote for him in November.

As an atheist progressive, I could give a flying rat's behind what Islamic fundamentalists think of our President. The fact that Islamic fundies and their shrill, whiny bible-banging, loony conservative brethren in America hate Obama make me want to support Obama even more. I'm even thinking of contributing $100 to his presidential campaign.

Four more years!

Old 03-18-2012, 05:52 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,871,011 times
Wait, so...

Is Obama a Muslim who panders to the Muslim world and is trying to aid the destruction of Christianity in America...

... or ...

... is he antagonizing the Muslim world and inciting a war with them?

Old 03-18-2012, 06:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,481,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

The US out of Iraq and Afghanistan? Israel fending for itself? Egypt showing its true colors? Nice!!

[where's the voting booth?]

Old 03-18-2012, 09:20 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
But I thought all of those muslim nations were gonna be our BFF's after Obama went over there and kissed all the muslim butt he could?
So much for the Apology Tour, huh?

Old 03-18-2012, 09:21 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
Good. Obama ended the Bush fiasco in Iraq. Obama killed Bin Laden and decimated all top Al-Qaeda leadership. More reason to vote for him in November.

As an atheist progressive, I could give a flying rat's behind what Islamic fundamentalists think of our President. The fact that Islamic fundies and their shrill, whiny bible-banging, loony conservative brethren in America hate Obama make me want to support Obama even more. I'm even thinking of contributing $100 to his presidential campaign.

Four more years!
Obama did not end the Iraq intervention. The SOFA ended the arrangement. Obama didn't do anything. Please do not pass lies around. It's unbecoming....even for Atheist Liberals who are used to lying.

FYI...Obama is one of those "whiny, bible-banging" people you love to hate. Donating money to him makes you a hypocrite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies