Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 03:32 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What hypocrisy? She's rich. That's what rich people do....stay in places that they can afford.
She's rich because she's traded on insider information, put forth favorable legislation for her families interests and proven she's a pandering for bux maven. Other than that everythings just fine. Someone should wait in the hotel bar to see if Boehner shows up to celebrate the massive con job they've pulled off. These people are as bad as Madoff IMHO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 04:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Democrats and their media servants demonize rich Republicans while they live high on the hog. Its The Narrative.
Hypocrites! that is what they are. They bit-- about rich Republicians, when there are many Wealthy Dems living high on the hog, spending money as their is no tomorrow.

Not convinced she is spending her own money. I'm wrong, i am sorry.

I cannot stand this woman.

However in her defense, rich people white or black, catholic, or jewish, Mexican or asian, does not matter, rich people know how to live the good life. And they do, and spend the money. Going into the economy hopefully.
There is no difference in rich, get over the Republician issue of rich, that is ignorant.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:54 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,643,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I've stayed at Motel 6 and in five star resorts. If you have the money, the five star resort is the better choice.

Her money, her choice. If it was taxpayer money, I'd have a problem.
It is the taxpayers money she stole with her insider trading. She is as crooked as the corrupt puke of a boss.......

Old 12-27-2011, 06:04 PM

28,901 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
The House Minority leader is likely having a better vacation than you are.
According to the Hawaii Reporter (via Drudge), Nancy Pelosi is spending her Christmas at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on Hawaii. And this has become something of a tradition for her. For the last two years, she has reportedly stayed in the resort's $10,000-a-night suite.

Nancy Pelosi Is Spending Her Christmas In A $10,000-A-Night Suite
yes, as most politicians do, ENTITLEMENT....can't stand Pelosi...and for a country that is going down the tubes, our leaders are just like any other greedy displaced personal...they are not working for the people, they are working for themselves and what they can get out of it....you constantly hear the talk show hosts say, "what is it going to be like for your children and grandchildren"...well I got news for you, the politicians and CEO's running this country, don't care. They are living in the moment, getting out of it as much as they possibly can...people are hungry, loosing there jobs, there homes...and our politicans don't give a rats, you know what.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:06 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It is the taxpayers money she stole with her insider trading. She is as crooked as the corrupt puke of a boss.......
Then make case and submit it to the local DA. I don't like the woman's policies either.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:13 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,954,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
And why would people automatically assume that she's spending our money?

BTW, I'm not worried. I'm sure there are millions of people who had a better vacation than I.

These types of threads are a waste of bandwidth.

Don't worry Pelosi simply used all those 'donations' she got from her good lobbyist friends.

And from all the money she made on insider trading deals since the Congress has conveniently exempted themselves from insider trading laws. You see, the laws don't apply to the lawmakers because they're better than you and me.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:17 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,206,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
What hypocrisy?

Does it bother you that democrats can be wealthy, not just republicans?

If a republican did the same thing, you would say..look at the jobs they are creating' by spending their money...
When the person makes their money by insider trading like Pelosi did yes there is a problem.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:37 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
When the person makes their money by insider trading like Pelosi did yes there is a problem.
Can you show me proof she did?

Old 12-27-2011, 07:41 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
The House Minority leader is likely having a better vacation than you are.
According to the Hawaii Reporter (via Drudge), Nancy Pelosi is spending her Christmas at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu on Hawaii. And this has become something of a tradition for her. For the last two years, she has reportedly stayed in the resort's $10,000-a-night suite.

Nancy Pelosi Is Spending Her Christmas In A $10,000-A-Night Suite

ROFL..2 years makes a tradition ?
It's 4 years for Obama to make it a "long standing tradition".

Hey..she's a 1% so she's entitled.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:54 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,507,231 times
I bet the wingers would like it if Nancy was using the Koch brothers money instead of her own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies