Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 01:00 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
So what do you think happened to building WTC 7?
Was it abducted by space aliens?
You claimed as a fact that it "fell into its own footprint." It didn't. Your facts aren't facts - they're fantasies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 01:04 PM

188 posts, read 477,428 times
I think the strangest thing was that the government was doing "drills" that day where planes were hypothetically flown into buildings.

That caused mass confusion amongst everyone involved...

Old 01-04-2012, 01:06 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
With all due respect, I feel you're being a bit naive here. We're not talking about some obscure town in the midwest here. We're talking about our nations capital. Are you seriously implying that it is totally possible that other than that 1 camera that caught a streak of smoke followed by an explosion, that not 1 camera was able to catch this event on tape? I find that very hard to believe! In NYC there were numerious angles of the first and 2nd plane hitting the towers from as far as NJ. Yet none in Washington D.C?
What is the typical frame rate on one of those camera's?

There is an excellent possibility the camera's captured nothing....

Old 01-04-2012, 01:07 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,579,715 times
Swagger, I dont know if you're in denial, or are just misinformed about the facts surrounding what happened on 9/11, but did u even see video of building 7 coming down? Building 7's collapse showed all of the essential features of a controlled demolition.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:10 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You claimed as a fact that it "fell into its own footprint." It didn't. Your facts aren't facts - they're fantasies.

I'll believe what I see with my own eyes.

You prefer to believe what big brother wants you to believe.
See the difference?

Regardless of how you think it came down,
why was WTC 7 never mentioned in the 9.11 Omission Report?

Old 01-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
What is the typical frame rate on one of those camera's?

There is an excellent possibility the camera's captured nothing....
With all of the surveillance cameras throughout D.C and on the Pentagon, what are the chances that not 1 camera caught not even 1 clear glimpse of a 747 flying thru D.C and into our nations most protected building?

Now ask yourself, which seems more unlikely?

Old 01-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Swagger, I dont know if you're in denial, or are just misinformed about the facts surrounding what happened on 9/11, but did u even see video of building 7 coming down? Building 7's collapse showed all of the essential features of a controlled demolition.
Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before.

It did not fall into its own footprint. THAT is a fact.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:

The idea that diesel fuel stored in Building 7 is to blame for the collapse was promoted by The New York Times in late 2001 and by FEMA's 2002 Building Performance Study. This idea is also untenable. Fires were observed in Building 7 prior to its collapse, but they were isolated in small parts of the building, and were puny by comparison to other building fires. Let's imagine, contrary to the evidence, that debris from the tower collapses damaged Building 7's structure, that diesel fuel tanks exploded, and that incredibly intense fires raged through large parts of the building. Could such events have caused the building to collapse? Not in the manner observed. The reason is that simultaneous and symmetric damage is needed to produce a collapse with the precise symmetry of the vertical fall of building 7. This building had 58 perimeter columns and 25 core columns. In order to cause the building to sink into its footprint, all of the core columns and all of the perimeter columns would have to be broken in the same split-second

Old 01-04-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before.

It did not fall into its own footprint. THAT is a fact.
So how did it fall? Did it topple over? Did it break apart slowly? Or did it fall the way I and millions of other Americans saw it come down? In one swift controlled demolition right into its own footprint!

Old 01-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I'll believe what I see with my own eyes.
You were there, on the ground at WTC7 when it collapsed?

Quote:
You prefer to believe what big brother wants you to believe. See the difference?
Why do you have to write everything in blue? It's terribly annoying and wastes other people's time by having to cut out those tags when they reply.

As for what I believe, I've done my own research, and the truther claims don't hold water. It's not about "big brother" or any other fantasy crap - it's about science, common sense and pragmatism.

Your mind is closed. Nothing will change it. If anyone's being foolish about what they believe and who they choose to listen to, it's you.

Quote:
why was WTC 7 never mentioned in the 9.11 Omission Report?
Haven't personally read it, but IIRC, their mandate was to investigate why the twin towers fell. WTC7 wasn't one of the twin towers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies