Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2012, 11:17 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Not that you'd need an excuse, or a bottle.

Klan is a "conservative" movement. There is nothing progressive about it. So, get over this idea of yours that revolves around republican versus democratic on that issue.

Having said that, Allen West is a republican. Enough said.
Nope it didn't start that way!!

How can it be conservative, when the left is always saying, conservatives protect Israel. You know better, than to believe the Klan likes Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Has the Democrat party, now turned all Liberal?? I never see any of you say your a Democrat, seems everyone has left that party and it now the Liberal Party.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:34 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Sorry, West, I'm a liberal, and I'm not going any damned where. I served my country in Viet Nam while a liberal, I voted in every election as a liberal, went to church as a liberal and I paid taxes (and CONTINUE to do so), just like the conservatives.

I, sir, am a patriot, I love this country warts and all, and you can take a flying leap.
Thank you for your service.

You can stay.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:38 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Nope it didn't start that way!!

How can it be conservative, when the left is always saying, conservatives protect Israel. You know better, than to believe the Klan likes Jews.
How was/is it a progressive movement? Explain.

BTW, Nazis believed in these IDs (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/German_concentration_camp_chart_of_prisoner_markin gs.jpg - broken link) for concentration camps. Do you think neo-Nazis disagree?

Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Allen West to Democrats: Get your leftism the hell out of America! » The Right Scoop -

Now there is a man that can deliver a speach. I didn't see a teleprompter in the image.
FYI, people make Stupid Statements all the time without using a teleprompter, Allen West is obviously one of them.

I got a better idea:

Go Ahead, Make My Day, Try and Make Me Leave

Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I like a Gingrich/West ticket.
You must be a Democrat.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:33 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I am a Democrat only because they are left of the Right Wing fanatics infesting the Republican Party. As far as I am concerned we need a real leftist Progressive Party to give most of us a real chance at being heard by our government. As the late Utah Phillips said, "The Republicans and Democrats are just the right and left wings of the American Property Party."

Those of us without property need a Party to represent us in our government. Neither the Republicans or the Democrats bother to do this at this time.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
West is an ace trollsmith. Looking forward to all the butthurt comments from dumb liberals who take him seriously.
Only exceeded by the dumb conservatives who worship and idolize him.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:45 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I am a Democrat only because they are left of the Right Wing fanatics infesting the Republican Party. As far as I am concerned we need a real leftist Progressive Party to give most of us a real chance at being heard by our government. As the late Utah Phillips said, "The Republicans and Democrats are just the right and left wings of the American Property Party."

Those of us without property need a Party to represent us in our government. Neither the Republicans or the Democrats bother to do this at this time.
We have the right, and the ultra-right wing parties. We need a REAL left/liberal party that represents the interests of the average American, not just the super-rich.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeOhWell View Post
You hear that sound?.....
That's the sound of nobody caring.
NOPE, that is the sound of Republicans Not Caring.
That is why every chance they get, they try cutting programs that help those fellow Americans that are in need, they are fooling no one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies