Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 06:41 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
"I don't need to shake your hand, because I'm afraid some whiteness might rub off?" Okay.
I wonder if ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN would cover the story if it was a white radio host screaming at a white woman about siding with blacks then after kicking her out saying that he didn't want to shake her hand because the blackness might rub off on him.

Gee...ya think that might get some MSM coverage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 09:04 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Remember, when a prog does it its okay, because well, they're compassionate or something.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:59 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Why hasn't this guy been fired?

Black Republican gets thrown out of Memphis Radio Studio 1180 WPLX (part 2) - YouTube

Unfortunately this is completely normal behavior.

Whoever raised this guy ought to be ashamed.
this man the the most ignorant fool, fool I have ever heard and is the problem with the black community people like him. who doesnt want to listen just scream at a stupid microphone his worp mind is set! feel sorry for that fool!!

Old 02-04-2012, 10:51 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
He sounds no different that right wing pundits actually.

It was pretty funny to me and I do think that he was spot in in his diatribe in asking her direct questions and her not answering. I also agree with him that too many black people care too much about what white people think about them.

As for the whiteness rubbing off, I do think that was over the top, but heck this is a radio show and I've heard the same sort of rhetoric from white radio hosts and they are still on the air.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:00 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,876 times
Quote:
As for the whiteness rubbing off, I do think that was over the top, but heck this is a radio show and I've heard the same sort of rhetoric from white radio hosts and they are still on the air.
And the MSM screams bloody murder when a white host does it. But like racism, anti-semitism, "sexism", violence, incivility, and hate crimes,its okay when a progressive does it.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:01 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
He sounds no different that right wing pundits actually.

It was pretty funny to me and I do think that he was spot in in his diatribe in asking her direct questions and her not answering. I also agree with him that too many black people care too much about what white people think about them.

No you haven't. If you did, it would be all over the news.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:07 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
I have no issue with the radio host disagreeing with his "guest". I use the term "guest" lightly because a guest is usually invited to talk about their views on a show. Clearly, this was just a ruse to get someone on the show so this idiotic radio "host" can vent his vitriol.

Anyway, the host saying his racist "whiteness" comment is quite disturbing. Not due to the fact that this dummy said it, but to the fact that the left is embracing it and acting like it's nothing. All I see is the typical "Oh, the right wing does it so it's acceptable if he does it" crap.

Then again, racism is so overused by the hypersensitive left that the term is watered down now and will be meaningless soon.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:26 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
this man the the most ignorant fool, fool I have ever heard and is the problem with the black community people like him. who doesnt want to listen just scream at a stupid microphone his worp mind is set! feel sorry for that fool!!

Pure ghetto.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Listen to all these white "victims" weeping and wailing, how sad. I hope you all find closure.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:36 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Listen to all these white "victims" weeping and wailing, how sad. I hope you all find closure.
I feel exactly the same way when I hear black "victims" these days weeping and wailing about slavery, how sad. May closure some day be within your reach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies