Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 04:30 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
I've never lived in OC, but have been there many times. I'm not trying to scare away immigrants. I married into an immigrant family precisely because of their old world values. Spent many hours in Vietnamese coffee shops and still stop in now and then for my cafe sua da.

Islam, however, is a separate question.
Wow, you should have gotten married because of love and nothing else...

Nor do people take in their grandmas because they want to, many things that are done in conservative societies are based on unwritten laws, rituals, and traditions, not on what people want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 10:17 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,225,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You have proof of this "fact" that illegals are voting in large numbers in the US?
Please post it.
I'd like to read this.
Is this enough or would you like a few more?
www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=691

www.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/voter-fraud-by-illegal-aliens-ignored-by-government-and-media

www.wnd.com/2010/10/219349/

Old 02-10-2012, 10:19 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Not the kind of values I'd want my family to have

The Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 7 - Bravo TV Official Site

Old 02-10-2012, 10:22 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,546 times
The OC conservative? LOL you havent been down to the land of Silicon implants and uber fake pretentious people. Its like the worst parts of LA.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:13 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
The OC conservative? LOL you havent been down to the land of Silicon implants and uber fake pretentious people. Its like the worst parts of LA.
For reals. The inland empire and central valley are way more red-blooded conservative than any part of So Cal. Orange County's just a bunch of self-centered Richie Riches; there's no actual belief other than Mammon worship among that lot.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:15 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,218,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
Norman Rockwell

Real Housewives of Orange County Episode 12 You Can Dish It But You Cant Take It! Part 1 - YouTube

Old 02-10-2012, 11:54 PM

281 posts, read 256,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmpEngineer View Post
Conservatives preach family values and morality. Then, they do bad stuff in their private life (like adultery). They are hypocrites.
You are painting with a crop duster, and it doesn't get much broader than that. Not only that you have learned to type out of your backsides, as well. I suggest you find a circus to display your talent for fun and profit.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Not really. It's obvious that you either have your head in the sand, or you don't go to OC a lot.
Well I do, every night cause I live here, and it is, by and large, an island of decency and sanity in a sea of crap. Detroit, of course, is the epitome of crap.

Old 02-11-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osimeon00 View Post
I made an account just for this. Me and my wife love living in Orange County. All the people commenting have no idea what the hell their talking about. I've lived here for over 25 years and everyone on my block is married with kids and families intact. It's nothing like ghetto Los Angeles. There's no way in hell Orange County is going to vote Democrat anytime soon. Nor San Diego. People actually have common sense and an education down here. We know not to end up like LA.
Amen, bro. I moved here in 2003, near La Palma, and OC is heaven compared to almost anywhere in the USA. Sure, we have a nice place, because we work hard, smart and don't squander our lives on silly BS. We keep our streets free from litter, we don't waste tax dollars are stupid BS, and respect our county, city and neighborhood.

Each and every one of the posters who spewed nonsense about OC being less-then-desirable is an ignorant buffoon showing the world how stupid they are. And you spittle-lickers know who you are.

Old 02-11-2012, 12:57 AM

475 posts, read 508,244 times
I live in Los Angeles and ive been in OC few times in the past. Its a beautiful city, clean, nice, lovely beaches and more but i would NEVER live there, its full of stupid conservatives and racist ass-holes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies