Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 02:11 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,997,180 times

Advertisements

I thought these Israeli thugs claimed they abhorred terrorism?

Rock Center with Brian Williams - Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 02:15 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,157,518 times
I personally believe it's CIA through and through. Israel has a vested interest in being a part of that effort against Iran, but even that is a bit too transparent in current geopolitical affairs. And I don't believe NBC would ever gain that kind of access to the truth. I believe what we see here is a coordinated effort by the CIA media arm to deflect what's actually going on by dropping a news story onto the market. This wouldn't be the first time, and it certainly wouldn't be the last in its effort to evade.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:26 PM

45,671 posts, read 27,291,457 times
If Israel is behind this, it's a brilliant strategy from their perspective.

Whatever anybody says - and regardless of the number enemies Israel has - they aren't going anywhere - they will not be destroyed.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:31 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,293,648 times
Default Obama who threw Israel Under the bus said what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post

The anti-Jewish Obama administration who want Israel to fail over the terrorist Muslims claimed this information was true.
Coming from Obama, we can be pretty sure he was full of crap trying once again to set Israel up.

Israel unlike the Democrats in the White House don't leak security information out left and right; especially to a hostile Obama administration.

This story was an Obama pro Muslim terrorist plant IMO.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If Israel is behind this, it's a brilliant strategy from their perspective.

Whatever anybody says - and regardless of the number enemies Israel has - they aren't going anywhere - they will not be destroyed.
So terrorism is good in certain cases? A brilliant strategy from their perspective? How about your perspective? Is it brilliant?

Old 02-09-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The anti-Jewish Obama administration who want Israel to fail over the terrorist Muslims claimed this information was true.
Coming from Obama, we can be pretty sure he was full of crap trying once again to set Israel up.

Israel unlike the Democrats in the White House don't leak security information out left and right; especially to a hostile Obama administration.

So you think Israel is not behind the murders?

Does being anti-Jewish mean that you don't support killing Iranian scientists in Iran?

Old 02-09-2012, 03:40 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,144,196 times
The state of Israel is a violent state. I have no doubt that they will eventually pull the US into a conflict because of their actions.

With that said you have to decide if holding the holy land is worth American lives. No matter what anyone says the conflict started because of religion, was extended because of religion and will always exist because of religion.

Quote:

Old 02-09-2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The state of Israel is a violent state. I have no doubt that they will eventually pull the US into a conflict because of their actions.

With that said you have to decide if holding the holy land is worth American lives. No matter what anyone says the conflict started because of religion, was extended because of religion and will always exist because of religion.
Yes but we're pretty violent and bigoted ourselves. So let's not put it all on Israel. They and their minions here pay good money to buy influence in our government and our government is certainly for sale. All I can do is vote for the few candidates willing to stand up for what is right, and teach my kids never to join the US military.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:49 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,293,648 times
Quote:
So you think Israel is not behind the murders? Who says Israel didn't kill them with their own people? Good for them, better they kill a bunch than have a Nazi with a nuclear device any day.

Does being anti-Jewish mean that you don't support killing Iranian scientists in Iran?
With everyone knowing the oil rich program wants a nuclear bomb and being the government and theocracy of Iran are a bunch of crazy turds, I have no problem with regime change and scientist dying.

I'd rather Iran have two tin cans and a string than a nuclear bomb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:49 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,144,196 times
There hasn’t been an administration that I can remember that has been anti-Jewish. So those who spread the rumor that Obama is anti-Jewish are liars or misinformed. There has never been two countries that agree 100% of the time on everything!

With that said if any administration was anti-Jewish one of the first things they would do is stop the sales of advanced weapons. Israel flies our planes, uses our munitions and receives are tax dollars. They also are a big influence on our middle east policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies