Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 10:14 AM

59,014 posts, read 27,284,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
The only time that garbage pile was worth watching was back when Rachel Maddow had him on for a segment called "Uncle Pat" where he played the doddering racist old uncle. But alas, 9PM was far past his bedtime so he wasn't as cantankerous as one would hope.
With language like that and a deep show of respect for people who happen to have a different viiewpoint as you, I am not surprised you are a a big fan of MSNBC.

You fit right in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 10:17 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
Five minutes or less is how much I watch that channel anyway. I don't care what they do.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:21 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,956 times
not surprised by the comments, he's pretty racist and has a strong sense of racial superiority with him being white and other races lagging behind.

Of course you guys love him though.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Oh yes....and you *******s just welcome the coming of the age of liberalism Euro style. BTW,,,how are the Greeks doing?? Oh...that is coming soon to the US....when the debt reaches the breaking point and government can no longer dole out the $$ to a dependent society, you will see rioting in the street much like we witness now in Greece. THAT is where your liberal leader is leading this country.

You dopes will never understand that running a government is like running a houselhold in that YOU CANNOT SPEND MORE MONEY THAN YOU ARE BRINGING IN OR ARE CAPABLE OF PAYING!!! It is FOOLISH...it is DESTRUCTIVE..and it is a house of cards that will eventually come tumbling down. It's not even a question of mortgaging the future, because the debt has reached the point where we could never pay it down without SEVERELY raising taxes on EVERYONE...not just the rich. And when I say severe...I mean in the 45 - 50% range. Do any of you KNOW how much $16 TRILLION is?? Can you even fathom that amount of money?? I doubt it.

EXTREME government spending....BIG government...these are the hallmarks of liberal thinking. And it is because of that thinking that the United States is going to crumble. A conservative approach to the MESS that we are in is the logical way...but then again...nobody ever accused you *******s of being too bright.

Unfortunately, stupidity is what got us to this point...and it is the stupidity of those voting for complete and total failure (read obama) that will finally push us over the edge.

Honestly...I don't think you liberal buffoons actually realize what dire straits this country is in.
All of this partisan ignorance in one post. Answer this question if U.S can't spend money on Domestic programs we do not have, HOW in the HELL have we been able to throw money into these wars? Did you forget the tantrum the Republicans throw whenever there is discussion on cutting Defense spending?

Here's another question, if the Dems are so bad and the Republicans are so good, then WHY do the Republicans have NO problem holding their hands out when it come to Earmarks, OR insenuating the Government in what a Woman does with her body, or mandating drug testing of those that need assistance. Big Government is a model accepted by both party. Take your bias, partisan ignorant comments and rotate on the fact that neither party understand Fiscal responsibility. Stupidity is what got us to this point and it DID NOT START WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
With language like that and a deep show of respect for people who happen to have a different viiewpoint as you, I am not surprised you are a a big fan of MSNBC.

You fit right in.
Ehem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Oh yes....and you *******s just welcome the coming of the age of liberalism Euro style. BTW,,,how are the Greeks doing?? Oh...that is coming soon to the US....when the debt reaches the breaking point and government can no longer dole out the $$ to a dependent society, you will see rioting in the street much like we witness now in Greece. THAT is where your liberal leader is leading this country.

You dopes will never understand that running a government is like running a houselhold in that YOU CANNOT SPEND MORE MONEY THAN YOU ARE BRINGING IN OR ARE CAPABLE OF PAYING!!! It is FOOLISH...it is DESTRUCTIVE..and it is a house of cards that will eventually come tumbling down. It's not even a question of mortgaging the future, because the debt has reached the point where we could never pay it down without SEVERELY raising taxes on EVERYONE...not just the rich. And when I say severe...I mean in the 45 - 50% range. Do any of you KNOW how much $16 TRILLION is?? Can you even fathom that amount of money?? I doubt it.

EXTREME government spending....BIG government...these are the hallmarks of liberal thinking. And it is because of that thinking that the United States is going to crumble. A conservative approach to the MESS that we are in is the logical way...but then again...nobody ever accused you *******s of being too bright.

Unfortunately, stupidity is what got us to this point...and it is the stupidity of those voting for complete and total failure (read obama) that will finally push us over the edge.

Honestly...I don't think you liberal buffoons actually realize what dire straits this country is in.
Guess you missed this little diatribe then.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Hiring Al Sharpton as a news commentator was the final nail in the Objective Coffin for MSNBC.

It doesn't get more partisan than the Double Talking Jive spewed by Albert Sharpton.

MSNBC = Three's Company as far as i'm concerned. Al Sharpton is Mr. Hurley.
I myself can't stand Big Perm, HOWEVER one thing I've noticed is Big Perm has toned down his rhetoric thats probably why MSNBC took a chance on him. Buchanan is just set in his ways, one thing I could say about him, his bias views aren't just directed towards blacks. He makes no bones about his supremecy views.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:34 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,492,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
MSNBC is unwatchable for sustained periods of time anyway.
I view MSNBC and FOX similarly. Small doses. Both tend to be over-the-top partisan. Chris Matthews is my favorite over at MSNBC. Partisan, yes. But fair, balanced and someone who encourages the expression of differences of opinions.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:36 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
All of this partisan ignorance in one post. Answer this question if U.S can't spend money on Domestic programs we do not have, HOW in the HELL have we been able to throw money into these wars? Did you forget the tantrum the Republicans throw whenever there is discussion on cutting Defense spending?

Here's another question, if the Dems are so bad and the Republicans are so good, then WHY do the Republicans have NO problem holding their hands out when it come to Earmarks, OR insenuating the Government in what a Woman does with her body, or mandating drug testing of those that need assistance. Big Government is a model accepted by both party. Take your bias, partisan ignorant comments and rotate on the fact that neither party understand Fiscal responsibility. Stupidity is what got us to this point and it DID NOT START WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION.
And it surely hasn't slowed down one bit with this one, either.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,123,288 times
Can anyone give an example of why they dislike Buchanan other than the usual crap like RWNJ or racist??

Old 02-17-2012, 10:39 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I view MSNBC and FOX similarly. Small doses. Both tend to be over-the-top partisan. Chris Matthews is my favorite over at MSNBC. Partisan, yes. But fair, balanced and someone who encourages the expression of differences of opinions.
Does Mathews encourage differences when he has those sensations up and down his leg or when he isn't having them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies