Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:27 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times

Advertisements

Stephen Bannon: We’ll release the tapes Breitbart has of Obama’s college years in the next 10 days « Hot Air

Breitbart Friend Reveals To Hannity: Obama Harvard Tapes Will Be Out ‘In A Week Or Two’ | Mediaite

Good news. Of course, im sure some of what is on these tapes will only confirm to those who actually paid any attention to what makes Obama tick, whats part of the roots of his ideology. Perhaps to others, it could help open their eyes. Sadly, I will not expect much media attention (liberal). Look at how they shrug off things like Solyndra and Fast/Furious. The corrupt complicit media doesnt care about truth or real journalism anymore. They care solely about pushing and defending a liberal agenda.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Tapes (RIP Breitbart) - YouTube

..."racial division and class warfare are central to what Hope and Change was sold in 2008. "

Old 03-01-2012, 09:29 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
I hope there have been plenty of copies made and that the "friend" has a private security detail.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:32 PM

109 posts, read 194,758 times
I can't believe Mr. Transparency hid anything from the American people??? Oh wait, I don't watch the Obama - Media Matters news so I know HE is a FRAUD!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibusurfer View Post
I can't believe Mr. Transparency hid anything from the American people??? Oh wait, I don't watch the Obama - Media Matters news so I know HE is a FRAUD!!!!
Look, this isn't even about Obama hiding anything. This is about the so called journalists and news outlets in our country. Not one damn liberal can come here and honestly say the media did its job openly, fairly, and extensively when it comes to Obama. Especially when you compare what they did to someone like Palin, OR what they will do to whom ever challenges in Obama this year.

For example, simple things like Jeremiah Wright or Bill Ayers. Neither of which were fully explored or detailed by the media. Conservative talk show hosts found that stuff. And the media asked just a couple questions on that.
There is a lot the majority of the public is not aware of concerning Obama. Part of it is the media's fault, and part of it is the public themselves being too ignorant, too wrapped up in sports or celebrity gossip garbage.

Lord knows, if the news media and journalism wasnt dead, Obama never wouldve even won the election.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:21 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Not one damn liberal can come here and honestly say the media did its job openly, fairly, and extensively when it comes to Obama. Especially when you compare what they did to someone like Palin, OR what they will do to whom ever challenges in Obama this year.
I can, and I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose
For example, simple things like Jeremiah Wright or Bill Ayers. Neither of which were fully explored or detailed by the media. Conservative talk show hosts found that stuff. And the media asked just a couple questions on that.
Your recollection is false and absurd. Both these things were covered extensively by the main stream media, and much of what is true regarding them originated from MSM sources, and not the right wing talk circuit. The coverage of Wright was so intense that Obama even had to write, schedule and deliver a major campaign speech specifically on the issue.

Your actual complaint (which you are too biased to even recognize) is that the MSM was unwilling to indulge in the grotesque lies and falsehoods which the partisan right-wing blogosphere so lavishly ladled over a skeleton true details.

This is your complaint. not that the MSM did not cover these issues. But that the MSM did not credulously pass on the version of them that you wrongly believe (or maybe just wish) to be true.

The electorate knew all about William Ayers. The electorate knew all about the inflammatory rhetoric of Reverend Wright. And they considered that information and then went on to elect Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I can, and I do.

Your recollection is false and absurd. Both these things were covered extensively by the main stream media, and much of what is true regarding them originated from MSM sources, and not the right wing talk circuit. The coverage of Wright was so intense that Obama even had to write, schedule and deliver a major campaign speech specifically on the issue.

How come we didnt hear from the media about Obama's influences. His communist mentor. His marxist grandparent. His marxist friends in college. Hell, how come they didnt find these videos? Perhaps because they dont care about what makes him tick. They dont care or they already know.

Your actual complaint (which you are too biased to even recognize) is that the MSM was unwilling to indulge in the grotesque lies and falsehoods which the partisan right-wing blogosphere so lavishly ladled over a skeleton true details.

This is your complaint. not that the MSM did not cover these issues. But that the MSM did not credulously pass on the version of them that you wrongly believe (or maybe just wish) to be true.

The electorate knew all about William Ayers. The electorate knew all about the inflammatory rhetoric of Reverend Wright. And they considered that information and then went on to elect Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States.
No you cant. If you really sit here and say that you believe the media wasnt absolutely fawning over Obama in 08 then you were either brain dead or you're lying.

They did not cover the Ayers relationship extensively. He got asked one question about it and his answer was "he was just a guy in the neighborhood". Nonsense. You have to be an idiot to believe that. Did the news media mention Obama started his career in the guys friggin house?! No.

Even now, I dare you to ask people about the whole Solyndra and Fast/Furious. I 60 percent or even more dont know a thing about that.

You lefties no damn well the media and hollywood push an agenda (liberal) and journalism is dead. Not all of you will admit it but you know in your cold black hearts that its the truth.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:37 AM

840 posts, read 781,612 times
His friend will end up dying from "natural causes" like Breitbart did.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:21 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,849,062 times
This should be interesting.

Breitbart promised that Obama would be vetted this time around. Something that didnt happen the 1st time.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Interesting... what bearing does any video from 30 years ago have? How many here would be proud of all they said and did when they were 19 or 20 years old?

Anyway.. bring it on. Love seeing the vitrol of the right ("private security detail" lulz) come out.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,940,895 times
I guess a few more weeks of editing and doctoring is needed? Will it be in 3D like everything else nowadays?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies