Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 03:35 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Exactly.

There are enough laws on the books to deal with this situation already if the laws were enforced.

When they start jailing the scabby,ratty contractors and companies that use these folks,poof!,problem solved.
Exactly. The problem is those contractors and companies are the ones who want the illegals here, and they fill the campaign coffers of politicians to keep it that way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 03:42 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Apples and oranges much? There is such thing as a welfare state, and the US is one of many. End endless government benefits and the illegals being here won't be a problem since there are no taxpayer funds to suck on
What endless government freebies does every man woman and child in America receive that they aren't paying for through taxation? Your logic is demented, sonny. Business is a two way contract just like government and the governed. You're telling me I ought to expect nothing for my taxes and I'm telling you to step off. I'm not interested in feudalism. A proven failure time and time again.
If you want to live out feudalism and mavericky maverick up by your boot straps lone wolf crap, why are you begging the rest of us for a vote of permission? Scram, kid, you bother me.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Exactly.

There are enough laws on the books to deal with this situation already if the laws were enforced.

When they start jailing the scabby,ratty contractors and companies that use these folks,poof!,problem solved.
Yeah, I see it plain as day. I'm thinking protective tariffs are also long overdue. I'd also like white collar criminals to pay back their debt to society in blood. Just have red cross tap into their jugular & take just a little less than would kill them daily. A suitable punishment for the crime.

I have such evil thoughts. If only they hadn't schooled me so well about evil.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:50 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
What endless government freebies does every man woman and child in America receive that they aren't paying for through taxation? Your logic is demented, sonny. Business is a two way contract just like government and the governed. You're telling me I ought to expect nothing for my taxes and I'm telling you to step off. I'm not interested in feudalism. A proven failure time and time again.
If you want to live out feudalism and mavericky maverick up by your boot straps lone wolf crap, why are you begging the rest of us for a vote of permission? Scram, kid, you bother me.
So, by your logic, the world didn't exist prior to Social Security? How did we ever survive and build this nation without government benefits! The horror!

Old 03-03-2012, 03:53 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Exactly. The problem is those contractors and companies are the ones who want the illegals here, and they fill the campaign coffers of politicians to keep it that way
True..it started with their RWNJ Allah Reagan giving them amnesty years ago and has progressed to pretty much a slave train mentality now.

Dems and Repubs both are making fortunes on it and it'll never stop as long as the moneys flowing.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:01 AM

Quote:
So, by your logic, the world didn't exist prior to Social Security? How did we ever survive and build this nation without government benefits! The horror!
By your logic, social security "created" times of need in the normal course of a human beings life. People expecting to have a system that allows them to manage every phase of their life isn't irrational. It's exceedingly irrational of you to believe you'll be 19 & bullet proof forever.

That's the trouble with youth duped into worshiping itself. Makes them oblivious to their best interests, but if you really must with that crack pipe, best you keep it off my porch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies