Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 05:46 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Chill out...I have a water hose and a weedeater.
Doggone it, I cant rep you again for that one, thats hysterical!
That being said, I just dont think theres that many of those gals running around in your neck of the woods.
Not even at SIU or SEMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Bring it on! Seeing politically correct crooks have taken over- they are out to get men of honor and truth... because how dare we NOT believe their lies? I would not worry about it- just keep your mouth shut and let these worms go about their business..in the mean time keep your MAN business to yourself- You can not change these super lefties- you can not educate them- and above all...You can not expect them to be honest- being honest is not in their best interest.....frankly- don't bother interacting with them...they feed off of conflict- give them NOTHING.
Is that some righty code for keep it in your pants?

Old 03-12-2012, 05:53 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Doggone it, I cant rep you again for that one, thats hysterical!
That being said, I just dont think theres that many of those gals running around in your neck of the woods.
Not even at SIU or SEMO.
No..I played music in the beerjoints on the strip at SIU and that is Hottieville...not that I was lookin' nor nothin'

Old 03-12-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
No..I played music in the beerjoints on the strip at SIU and that is Hottieville...not that I was lookin' nor nothin'
Used to go over there myself when the drinking age in IL was still 19, a million years ago.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Used to go over there myself when the drinking age in IL was still 19, a million years ago.
Pizza King

Old 03-12-2012, 06:00 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,826,104 times
Ummm....I thought this is what guys who don't believe women should have sex without the intent of procreation wanted to happen....

I don't get it, you are getting what you want, yet you are complaining.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:01 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
[quote=muleskinner;23376709]I hope those nasty little liberal hippie chicks are coming after me...I'll be laid out naked on the picnic table with my boots and hat on waiting for THIS war to start...."LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEE"

Pretty sad Roy,pretty sad even for you.[/quot

Nahh they're usally nasty non shaveing skanks.... You gotta go to right to get the hotties!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 PM

[quote=my54ford;23377813]
Quote:
I hope those nasty little liberal hippie chicks are coming after me...I'll be laid out naked on the picnic table with my boots and hat on waiting for THIS war to start...."LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEE"

Pretty sad Roy,pretty sad even for you.[/quot

Nahh they're usally nasty non shaveing skanks.... You gotta go to right to get the hotties!
You mean like man/girl Coulter? No,thanks

Old 03-12-2012, 06:12 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ah, yes women of the liberal bent are getting ready to fight back at all this talk about contraception. They don't want to have babies and they may have come upon the sure fire way that they had forgotten because of contraception devices of the recent past, not counting abortion. They are getting ready to deny their men any sex at all unless they get some things they are demanding.

I think I have landed on a way to make a fortune in manufacturing. Well, anyway read this one to see some of the comments they have received on their website that aren't what they wanted to see. Be sure to watch the video at the end of the article for some laughs from a couple of slutty, snobbish, elitist sl*ts, as they call themselves. A real shocker is at the end of it where you can see who prepared the video. Come on, libs and cons alike will get a kick out of this whole thing.

‘Liberal Ladies Who lUnch’ Call for Sex Strike: If Our Reproductive Rights Are Denied, So Are Yours | TheBlaze.com
Thanks. Back to 1955.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Good lord yuck, granola chicks with sandpaper legs and forested underarms? No thanks!

Guess they didn't get their way giving sex out, now they'll withhold sex!!

Liberal men what luck they have............That week it will be good for man to be on the other side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies