Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 07:09 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Is the API after Obama for not giving them welfare or something, why would they be doing this and how could they be fooled?

Wow, African Press International is a bunch of idiots?
They are not a legitimate news organization.

They're literally rerunning a hoax from 2 years ago.

They've run all sorts of insane stuff.

Try researching your news sources before taking them at their word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 07:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
So birtherisim is aprt of the Conservative ideology?

Please continue to make that point, right up to the elections!
What elections? He won't allow them to take place after he declares martial law to put down the Occupy riots.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:55 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm guessing we've seen the last of the OP in this thread.
Not at all, I work with my wife all but 24 hours a week and I many times am taking care of my three year old boy, so I have lots to do. I therefore come and go... Doesn't hardly mean anything by me doing that.

I think this was a fun thing to post. Do I think this is all that big a deal? No!

I think the President will be ran against based on his public record of failures, not on this issue. But this is a fun issue on the side, kind of like sitting down late at night watching people looking for ghosts or Bigfoot.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:59 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What elections? He won't allow them to take place after he declares martial law to put down the Occupy riots.
Wow.. and you were a teacher?

Do you ever listen to yourself? What lunacy!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Ah - I wondered where the daily birther thread is - I am tired of expressing opinions - finally a thread where I can be an impartial observor!
These threads can be fun.
API had in the past been claiming all kinds of things, claiming they had records of various things that they would release always REAL SOON.

I take these folks not so seriously.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:01 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did you skip your Prozac today Roy? Because that's just crazy talk.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Nah, just those believing them.
I don't believe them all that much, just thought it was interesting. The API was active last year promising to come forward with a bunch of different stuff that never came through either.

Nobody would take them so seriously at this point IMO. Still fun to look at IMO.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
They are not a legitimate news organization.

They're literally rerunning a hoax from 2 years ago.

They've run all sorts of insane stuff.

Try researching your news sources before taking them at their word.
Their reputation is as bad as our President's, I agree.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,817,172 times
Quickest and easiest way to answer this question? Get his mother's passport. If she was in Kenya (or elsewhere) the day he was born, he was born there. If she was in the US, he was born here....

No one has thought of that? In the 1960s, passports were stamped with visas everywhere. Visa stamps show dates.

[Bet the passport is long gone for more reasons than just that.]

Old 03-21-2012, 08:38 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,136,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
Quickest and easiest way to answer this question? Get his mother's passport. If she was in Kenya (or elsewhere) the day he was born, he was born there. If she was in the US, he was born here....

No one has thought of that? In the 1960s, passports were stamped with visas everywhere. Visa stamps show dates.

[Bet the passport is long gone for more reasons than just that.]
No, the quickest and easiest way to answer this question is to look at his birth certificate.

You guys gonna suggest digging up his mother's corpse next? Might be some valuable forensic evidence there!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies