Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
This War On Women crap is getting really boring. And Absurd.
Isn't it though, I'm glad you agree. I feel that women's rights are being eroded on a daily basis, glad to have you aboard, we need more men supporting the cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 04:03 PM

409 posts, read 254,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Isn't it though, I'm glad you agree. I feel that women's rights are being eroded on a daily basis, glad to have you aboard, we need more men supporting the cause.
I don't think you actually understand what he means.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:05 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Of course I do.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:18 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
We all got it, dont worry about it.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
The outlier concept is not BS. I challenge you to find something....anything....that corroborates your assertion that an outlier is the underlying basis for writing and enacting legislation. I challenged another person on this thread and she didnt produce under the guise that she didn't have all day to scour the web.

My contention is that if outliers were the basis for writing and enacting legislation as a matter of state or national policy, then it shouldnt be hard to find something that proves your case. If you can prove me wrong, then go for it. Until then, your assertions are baseless.

Also, i'll ask you the very same question (again):

Quote:
What's this lady's name and where does she live? I'd like to contact her to tell her I don't support her actions

Can you produce an answer for me? If not, then why not? You made the claim. Now back it up.
It was a very clever manuever on the legislature's part to engineer this proposal so that you can say that. But of course, especially in the smaller counties in the state, one could easily figure out this "lady's" name using the demographics given.

Quote:
46 states already have abortion data collection and reporting laws on the books. I don't think its a valid concern to all of a sudden be wondering why two more states are looking to pile on.

This War On Women crap is getting really boring. And Absurd.
This has all been explained to you several times over.

Out of 23 counties in Maryland, six have a population under 50,000, three more have a population between 50K and 100K, and two more have a population barely over 100,000. Kent County has a little over 20,000 people and Somerset has 26,000. If there are any abortion providers in those counties, it would be simple as pie to figure out who their patients are. And don't think there is no RTL group that would stoop to such antics.

Maryland Population

Out of 64 counties in Colorado, there are 25 with fewer than 10,000 people, including three under a thousand.

List of counties in Colorado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, the war on women is absurd. I don't know why the Pubs keep pursuing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies