Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 12:47 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times

Advertisements

YOU TWO (HD & WB) are the most pathetic excuse for an American that I've ever witnessed in my life.

You dissect and twist everything I say to discredit anything I type about Politics on the American scene.

YOU DEFEND the biggest LAIR and spend all day every day spouting obama as a saint with out spot or blemish. He has a "perfect" record for time served (lying) in the white house. Nothing wrong - he has never mis-spoke or done anything wrong - The GREATEST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY EVER HAD.

A junior senator from no where with no experience is given the NOBEL peach Prize. WOW!

Judge me he said: By the people I surround myself with - Radical muslims - Communists - you two are silent.

AMAZING not once have either of you called him on his continued falsehoods.

Now.. If I said I want to give out 800 Billion for shovel ready jobs. YOU TWO would be constantly BEGGING ME to prove it. YOU would be relentless in your pursuit of the truth. Obama sends our money to Hamas - Palestinians - Kenya and you two are (lips sealed)

You are only here - to distract anyone from having a discussion. that's all either of you have exhibited every single day for months.

Each of you joined this forum @ the same time. (chuckle) what a conincidence!!

It is obvious "sarcasim' is not amoung your limited ability and you refuse to even acknowledge the STUPID STATEMENTS by Michelle

Its's happened before - We need that one vote that will make the difference.. It could be you!

Now If I had said those words; each of you would have sprung into OBOT HYSTERICAL pre-programmed RANTS.

Each of you: are so predictable. Let me say it this way It's gonna be impossible for anyone to beat obama in the next election. Not because he is popular. BECAUSE DEMOCRATS are adamant in enforcing NO VOTING ID - count the votes in spain off shore. No way to validate the results - Obama is a shoe in

This is the "CHICAGO WAY" - It's happened before Michelle -
"how many X-governors of that fine state are in jail ?

Isn't the person who SOLD Obama's their home - Isn't he in jail also? Mr. Tony Rezko??

Where I come from: you judge A PERSON by the company he keeps

Matthew 7:1 Says do not judge - But there are so many other verses that tell you specifically WHEN TO JUDGE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 12:55 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
YOU TWO (HD & WB) are the most pathetic excuse for an American that I've ever witnessed in my life.

You dissect and twist everything I say to discredit anything I type about Politics on the American scene.
Quote:
The GREATEST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY EVER HAD(in reference to President Obama)
Parentheses added by Harrier.

What about me?

Old 05-07-2012, 01:14 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Quote:
It will be next to impossible to vote obama out.
“If you have any doubt about the difference that you will definitely make, I just want you to remember that, in the end, this election could come down to those last few thousand votes,” the first lady said. “It's happened before. It could come down to those last few people we register. It could all come down to those last few people that we help get to the polls on November the 6th.”

She went on to say it could even mean registering one more person to vote.

“And I want you to think about -- just for a minute -- about what these kind of numbers mean when they're spread out over an entire state,” she continued. “It might mean registering just one more person in your town. That’s how crucial this is. One more person might mean helping just one more person in your community get out and vote on Election Day.”

“So know that with every door you knock on, truly, with every call you make, with every conversation you have, you have to remember that this could be the one that makes the difference -- truly, every interaction,” the first lady said. “You could be the one who inspires that person to make their voice heard this November.”

Spain gets to count our votes off shore with no way to validate the results.

Cheating is the CHICAGO way!!
Let's do a survey. Let's poll 1000 people and ask them, "Would you rather live in Chicago or Point Hope Alaska?

Old 05-07-2012, 01:17 PM

26,585 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
YOU DEFEND the biggest LAIR and spend all day every day spouting obama as a saint with out spot or blemish. He has a "perfect" record for time served (lying) in the white house. Nothing wrong - he has never mis-spoke or done anything wrong - The GREATEST PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY EVER HAD.
i've yet to make any statement, pro or con, about obama's ability as a POTUS or his policies. neither has any bearing on presidential eligibility.

Quote:
AMAZING not once have either of you called him on his continued falsehoods.
not once has he said anything false as it pertains to birtherism. when he does i'll happily call him on it ( as i have others as you have seen sity ).

Quote:
You are only here - to distract anyone from having a discussion.
no, i'm here to have a discussion.

Quote:
Each of you joined this forum @ the same time. (chuckle) what a conincidence!!
ha! i never noticed that before. yes sity, that is a coincidence.

Quote:
It's gonna be impossible for anyone to beat obama in the next election. Not because he is popular. BECAUSE DEMOCRATS are adamant in enforcing NO VOTING ID - count the votes in spain off shore. No way to validate the results - Obama is a shoe in
ok, you peaked my curiosity on this one.

from what i can find in a quick search it seems a spanish company bought a tampa, florida company that developed the software for counting votes using electronic voting, correct? no direct mention that our votes will be counted "in spain" with no way to validate the results.

if i'm wrong i'd love for you to start a new thread ( it's off-topic here ) with your evidence sity. i'd be curious to see the input.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:19 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Some posters seem to be becoming increasingly unhinged.

On what planet is saying the race will be close and encouraging people to exercise their right to vote considered cheating?

Oh right, the same planet in which a birth certificate from Hawaii, stating that the birth took place in Hawaii, is not considered evidence of birth in Hawaii.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:23 PM

26,585 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
It is obvious "sarcasim' is not amoung your limited ability......

you are sooooo right.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Those are poltical and geographical entities - not words.
They are both.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
you are sooooo right.
Michelle claims it has happened before ? (show me one presidential election that has been decided by one vote).

You give her a free pass on that monstrous falsehood.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Given the things you say, it is not necessary to twist anything to discredit anything you type about politics on the American scene. You live in an alternative universe, and all we have to do to discredit you is keep you typing.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:39 PM

Thanks for avoiding the question I asked. Typical of your constant use of deceit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies