Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How bad could you beat someone in a Minute?
He would look just like Zimmerman 0 0%
Severly Enough that anyone could tell i had beat him severely 5 15.63%
Just into a coma 2 6.25%
Beat thm to death. 28 87.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 10:53 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,689 times

Advertisements

zimmerman is built like shrek. trayvon was built like justin bieber. but a 140 pound teenager was doin some UFC ground and pound on him right. lol smh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 10:57 PM

744 posts, read 811,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
zimmerman is built like shrek. trayvon was built like justin bieber. but a 140 pound teenager was doin some UFC ground and pound on him right. lol smh
Preyvon the predator was a 6 ft 3 muscular football player...Trayvon looked nothing like those baby pictures you saw plastered all over the news. Trayvon was an opportunistic violent predator who was casing homes to rob(he was found with a screwdriver that police said was likely used to break into homes and womens jewelry in his backpack at school) with a very imposing appearance.

PS Zimmerman looks nothing like in that original photo released of him, he is much slimmer now.

Why even comment on the case? Obviously you do not know half the facts and are just a racist

Old 04-02-2012, 10:59 PM

210 posts, read 251,255 times
Depends who I was fighting. In Zimmermans case he is pretty fat and soft looking. I boxed for years, so Ive trained for thousands of hours on how to hurt or knock someone out while wearing 16 oz gloves. I have knocked people out who were wearing headgear when I was wearing 16 0z gloves. The last time I got in a street fight I hit the guy 3 times and he had to get 17 stitches and is now missing 3 teeth. I saw him not too long ago, its been 5 years sense that fight and he has a massive scar on his face that I don't think will ever heal.

Give me a minute on top of a guys chest, he would probably be dead if I wanted him to be. All I would have to do is slam the back of his head on the concrete till he stopped covering up and than bomb him with a few haymakers to the nose cavity than just repeat the process a couple times till he stops moving or blacks out, than just hit him with haymakers to the nose and eye cavities and chin for the next 30 seconds.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:01 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Preyvon the predator was a 6 ft 3 muscular football player...Trayvon looked nothing like those baby pictures you saw plastered all over the news. Trayvon was an opportunistic violent predator who was casing homes to rob(he was found with a screwdriver that police said was likely used to break into homes and womens jewelry in his backpack at school) with a very imposing appearance.

PS Zimmerman looks nothing like in that original photo released of him, he is much slimmer now.

Why even comment on the case? Obviously you do not know half the facts and are just a racist
You consider Trayvon muscular???? You must live in a community with 90lb weaklings

Old 04-02-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
Depends who I was fighting. In Zimmermans case he is pretty fat and soft looking. I boxed for years, so Ive trained for thousands of hours on how to hurt or knock someone out while wearing 16 oz gloves. I have knocked people out who were wearing headgear and I was wearing 16 0z gloves. The last time I got in a fight I hit the guy 3 times and he had to get 17 stitches and is now missing 3 teeth.

Give me a minute on top of a guys chest, he would probably be dead if I wanted him to be. All I would have to do is slam the back of his head on the concrete till he stopped covering up and than bomb him with a few haymakers to the nose cavity than just repeat the process a couple times if hes still breathing after the first cycle.
If the guy was Zimmerman you'd end up like Trayvon, unless you consider yourself bullet proof.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Zimmerman says that he was beaten for a least a minute. I know that myself were i to be sitting on a guys chest and beating him with my fists and then pound his head on the curb. Well he wouldn't be getting back up.
Now ask this question, could Travyon beat you to death in one minute with his bare hands?? Let's see a show of hands,

Old 04-02-2012, 11:21 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,471,116 times
Who cares? NHI

Old 04-03-2012, 12:48 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
if i were a vampire or lycan, probably badly

Old 04-03-2012, 02:27 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
You can make a case that Trayvons extraordinarily intimidating appearance combined with verbal threats alone is near enough justification to stand your ground and shoot him, let alone his 6'3 football playing, gold teeth having, musky smelling body hovering over your 5'9 pudgy frame pounding your face to dust in an unprovoked attack.
Gold teeth, having musky smelling body??
Yeah right, seems like you got it all figured out..

Old 04-03-2012, 05:02 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
Depends who I was fighting. In Zimmermans case he is pretty fat and soft looking. I boxed for years, so Ive trained for thousands of hours on how to hurt or knock someone out while wearing 16 oz gloves. I have knocked people out who were wearing headgear when I was wearing
Quote:
16 0z gloves.
The last time I got in a street fight I hit the guy 3 times and he had to get 17 stitches and is now missing 3 teeth. I saw him not too long ago, its been 5 years sense that fight and he has a massive scar on his face that I don't think will ever heal.

Give me a minute on top of a guys chest, he would probably be dead if I wanted him to be. All I would have to do is slam the back of his head on the concrete till he stopped covering up and than bomb him with a few haymakers to the nose cavity than just repeat the process a couple times till he stops moving or blacks out, than just hit him with haymakers to the nose and eye cavities and chin for the next 30 seconds.
Difficult to knock someone out with 16oz gloves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies