Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Damn. I said murder. You guys can be so docile and sweet when the victims are not white. Always waiting for evidence. Always saying we don't know what happened. But as soon as the victim is white and criminals black or Hispanic out comes the they should be killed and what a bunch of animals and those savages. Funny not one bit of outrage or even sympathy in this case
lol. you're so intent on being outraged that you completely ignored the fact that i recommended a full-blown investigation from well outside the PD, and that the cop's house should be searched
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Quote:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I wonder how the right will get this guy off. This is a shame. I bet he wont be called the usual names.
That is very suspicious, and should be investigated very thoroughly. At the least there is a lot of proof he is lying.

Just because the victims were minorities, doesn't mean it's racist. There is no proof.

There is also no proof he did anything to them. Convictions work on proof, not suspicion.

Quote:
This happened what 8 years ago and nothing has been done. He has killed again since then I bet.
Good thing the police and the courts don't work on your "bets", they work on things they can substantiate.

Quote:
No outrage from anyone I see. And then you just have something to say about me. Any feelings on this guy. Probably not.
7 minutes and you are raving about people not responding fast enough?

People have lives, families, and other things to do. A poster whining like this only shows how much of one that poster is lacking.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Damn. I said murder.
Based on what evidence?

Leave all the BS about racism and sympathy for the family out of this for a second... just answer a simple question without going off the deep end like normal.

If you feel this man should be arrested and charged with murder what evidence should those charges be based on?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
lol. you're so intent on being outraged that you completely ignored the fact that i recommended a full-blown investigation from well outside the PD, and that the cop's house should be searched
Nah the passion is missing. Wheres that extra umph I see from some in other threads?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
I have sympathy for the families. However, there is no concrete evidence proving a crime occurred. The police depart even fired him because they knew he was shady. He was a cop so i would think he knows how the get rid of any possible evidence linking him to the possible crime. It has been eight years and no bodies have been found. No evidence other than that he lied about picking Terence up. Unfortunately that is not enough to arrest and charge someone for murder.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Based on what evidence?

Leave all the BS about racism and sympathy for the family out of this for a second... just answer a simple question without going off the deep end like normal.

If you feel this man should be arrested and charged with murder what evidence should those charges be based on?
Witnesses seen him take the men. Is that not enough?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I have sympathy for the families. However, there is no concrete evidence proving a crime occurred. The police depart even fired him because they knew he was shady. He was a cop so i would think he knows how the get rid of any possible evidence linking him to the possible crime. It has been eight years and no bodies have been found. No evidence other than that he lied about picking Terence up. Unfortunately that is not enough to arrest and charge someone for murder.
So he abducts two men and gets fired. Sounds like justice to me.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:53 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,959,994 times
Quote:
So he abducts two men and gets fired. Sounds like justice to me.
It does seem like that would be enough evidence for a search warrant of his home. I think the guy is probably a racist, and probably a murderer. It looks like the investigation didn't go far enough. What are you going to do about it?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:54 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Witnesses seen him take the men. Is that not enough?
Enough to charge him with murder or enough to investigate further?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:55 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Damn. I said murder. You guys can be so docile and sweet when the victims are not white. Always waiting for evidence. Always saying we don't know what happened. But as soon as the victim is white and criminals black or Hispanic out comes the they should be killed and what a bunch of animals and those savages. Funny not one bit of outrage or even sympathy in this case
"Always waiting for evidence".

"Always saying we don't know what happened".

Do you have any idea how utterly idiotic that sounds? At this point, there is no evidence that a murder was committed.

Will it make you feel any better if I say I hope the Florida authorities are doing their job and investigating this case?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies