Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 03:41 PM

60 posts, read 45,132 times

Advertisements

Do you, the American taxpayer support this endeavour? This to me is wasteful government spending with your tax dollars going to a country that has no benefit for the United States as a whole. The only person that this country (Kenya) is beneficial to is Barack Obama and family ties there which raises a good question. Is Barack Obama showing 'Allegiance' to Kenya? I noticed something from the U.S. Trade & Air Monitor article that caught my eye as well as a lot of article commentators. At the bottom of the article look for 'Note From The Editor'. Also read the comments.

Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects
Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects - U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor

Last edited by Tea Party Ted; 04-16-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,207,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Party Ted View Post
Do you, the American taxpayer support this endeavour? This to me is wasteful government spending with your tax dollars going to a country that has no benefit for the United States as a whole. The only person that this country (Kenya) is beneficial to is Barack Obama and family ties there which raises a good question. Is Barack Obama showing 'Allegiance' to Kenya? I noticed something from the U.S. Trade & Air Monitor article that caught my eye as well as a lot of article commentators. At the bottom of the article look for 'Note From The Editor'. Also read the comments.

Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects
Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects - U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor
It's much more reasonable than pouring billions of dollars into America's trailer parks to help out the white trash.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:43 PM

60 posts, read 45,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
It's much more reasonable than pouring billions of dollars into America's trailer parks to help out the white trash.
Please explain yourself.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:23 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,776,017 times
Yes. Please.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,983,083 times
Don't bother;just readig his thread posted solves everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies