Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 12:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,450,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So you are seriously going to blame the victim, who was a child? A child who was minding his own business, being followed, was approached by a strange man, and was then murdered?

Had Trayvon Martin been Becky Whitegirl you would be outraged by the actions of George Zimmerman that night. This case highlights that Black lives are worth less to many in this country.
If Trayvon was "Becky Whitegirl" he would never have been followed because white girls weren't burlarizing Zimmerman's development. I know this may come to a shock to you considering how illogical you come off at times but there are people who conduct themselves in a rational manner.

As for this child meme peddle that crap to someone who doesn't know any better. I know first hand what kind of damage a mere child of 17 can inflict and it's substantial.

Kids, in particular Black kids need to be taught that violence is not an acceptable retaliation anytime you are made to feel angry or uncomfortable. Trayvon could have confronted Zimmeran forcefully verbally and he would be alive today. He chose to fight and he simply happned upon a guy who had a gun and shot him dead.

Last edited by EdwardA; 04-20-2012 at 01:17 PM..

Old 04-20-2012, 12:57 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,603,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Have you watched the news lately?? Zimmerman was charged with second degree MURDER.

So I guess your OPINION doesn't mean SQUAT.

Sorry. I guess you will have to take it up with prosecutor Corey, the DOJ and the FBI. In the meantime Zimmerman will be thankfully off the streets where he can't hurt innocent people anymore.
So now charged equals "guilty - he did it?"

Old 04-20-2012, 12:58 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,450,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Think about this: without the Internet, Trayvon's true nature would never have been reported by the MSM. Too many free-thinkers found the truth on the Internet, so the media masters had to capitulate to maintain whatever shred of credibility that remains in their profession.

If the media's handling of this case isn't enough for people to cancel their newspaper/magazine subscriptions, cable, etc., they will remain sheep, ready and willing to be herded like nice obedient drones.
I like this I'm a free thinker, not a slave to the diktats of Sharpton and Holder like some people I know.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:00 PM

96 posts, read 81,880 times
Quote:
I will stop with the "race card" when there is no longer a need to pull it.

Obviously, many in the country still believe that Black Americans should have fewer rights to move freely. So I'm guessing that GZ killed him because he didn't have a "slave pass" and no Blacks were allowed in that area, right?
Pull all you want buddy doesn't mean crap. You share the same brain cells as Sharpton, maybe he needs an assistant.

1,303 posts, read 1,099,820 times
Quote:
If George Zimmerman is convicted will you riot?
If Jorge Zimmerman is convicted, I will not riot. I will consider it a disgusting injustice, but I will pursue other avenues of change instead of setting houses on fire, beating up random blacks, etc.

507 posts, read 1,539,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
When Zimmerman is acquitted will you riot?

It's a matter of when, not if.

The No-Limit Nigg* violently attacked the neighborhood watch, and the results were deadly.
There will be no acquittal. Keep dreaming. There will be care to keep bigots off the jury.

Your man Zimmerman will have a whole lot of time to think about the teenager he killed while he is sitting on ice bags in prison.

I won't be giving him a second thought. He IS getting what he DESERVES, right now, and in the many years to come.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:03 PM

96 posts, read 81,880 times
Quote:
If George Zimmerman is convicted will you riot?
Here's a better question, will YOU riot if GZ is not convicted???? Inquiring minds want to know, but truly don't give a damn.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,565,115 times
When I have come across images from yesteryear of Blacks who had been lynched, hanging from trees lifeless and some burned/mutilated, I used to wonder about all of the other people in the pictures. You know the ones. The other people in those pictures would be grinning, pointing, laughing at the dead bodies.

No need to wonder any longer. I know exactly who those people were/are and who they would be if they had the Internet in those days.

Praying for justice to prevail for Trayvon Martin and for ALL innocent victims of violence.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukiddin View Post
Here's a better question, will YOU riot if GZ is not convicted???? Inquiring minds want to know, but truly don't give a damn.
I am a law-abiding citizen. And I am above people like you.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukiddin View Post
Pull all you want buddy doesn't mean crap. You share the same brain cells as Sharpton, maybe he needs an assistant.
And you share yours with David Duke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.