Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 PM

812 posts, read 595,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post

Some involving themselves in this incident do like their guns waving all the time. I agree with you.
Talk about wanna b's. This guy looks like Barney fife on ripple wine!

Old 05-23-2012, 12:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,335,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Ridiculous post of the year /10

No matter what evidence comes to light and much already has, proving that Trayvon pummeled Zimmerman to the point that he feared for his life, you will still not see it.

Do you think all people who legally own guns are intent and hellbent on flashing them around and intimidating people?
How about the ones on anexiety medication that could make them overly aggressive and have delusions of authority with a bit of racist tendecies?

Old 05-23-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Where in the hell do you get this crap from? The president simply made a statement as a parent that if he had a son (he has two daugters) it would look like Trayvon....Duh! Nothing more, nothing less! I swear some of you crackpots claim racebaiting but try to make something out of nothing. Btw, if Clinton had said the same thing would you still be yacking about it?
Was Clinton involved with Octomom? I don't know could have been! That's another chapter in democrat lunacy and indiscretion. Two under qualified former dope smokers.
You callin me a crackpot, don't be callin me no crackpot.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
How about the ones on anexiety medication that could make them overly aggressive and have delusions of authority with a bit of racist tendecies?
Racist racist everything is racist! Paranoia must be hell!

Old 05-23-2012, 12:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,553,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Hearsay... Would you believe the girlfriend of a kid with this kind of background? Smoking dope, school issues?? Acquit Zimmerman already..
Funny how people like yourself glaze over the FACT that Zimmerman has been arrested several times for assaulting a police officer and domestic violence.

Funny, right?

And we all know that had the victim been a teenaged White girl (or boy), the same people saying that Zimmerman is innocent would be calling INS and the Border Patrol claiming that George Zimmerman was an "anhcor baby"

Old 05-23-2012, 01:09 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,280,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well, I'm 57 years old and I have never been attacked and I'll bet I never will be and I'm certainly not going to spend the rest of my life worrying that it's going to happen.

I am also a single woman living in a very rural area - there are four homes/farms (besides mine) within a mile of me. The back of my property borders national forest with miles and miles and miles of woods and logging roads and clearcuts. I don't lock my doors and I leave the keys in the ignitions of my vehicles (I do have a gate across my driveway).

WHY is everybody so freakin' paranoid that they think they have to go into a 7-11 store ARMED? I swear, it's like you all are HOPING for a confrontation - which could be exactly the type of mentality that caused the death of a teenage boy.

I don't get it. And I'm not even anti gun!
Maybe where you live has something to with your lack of carrying a gun. I'll tell you what: Come to Oakland CA this Friday night, around 1 am. Walk down around the areas of 98th and Edes, or International Blvd. I guarantee you will be finally attacked; even just walking into the 7-11.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:16 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,335,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, perhaps the injuries would have been life threatening had Z not shot TM to stop the attack. What would TM been charged with had Z not had a gun or Z may have been killed had the attack been allowed to continue, Z's reason for shooting.

....Or if he had kept his goofy azz in the car

Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,219,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Funny how people like yourself glaze over the FACT that Zimmerman has been arrested several times for assaulting a police officer and domestic violence.

Funny, right?

And we all know that had the victim been a teenaged White girl (or boy), the same people saying that Zimmerman is innocent would be calling INS and the Border Patrol claiming that George Zimmerman was an "anhcor baby"
Misinformation here...

Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,952,335 times
I think that if given the change, GZ wouldn't change a thing. I think the man is mentally unstable and if he walks, he'll kill again. I don't think that this experience will change his aggressive behavior and his issues with black/Mexican males will only get worse. If he gets away with this, another life will be lost before some people realize that GZ is the menace to society here, not TM.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:28 PM

17,826 posts, read 13,738,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I think that if given the change, GZ wouldn't change a thing. I think the man is mentally unstable and if he walks, he'll kill again. I don't think that this experience will change his aggressive behavior and his issues with black/Mexican males will only get worse. If he gets away with this, another life will be lost before some people realize that GZ is the menace to society here, not TM.
I don't know if he would kill again, but the guy certainly has a screw loose. The fact that he used 911 as his personal complaint line is evidence of that fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies