Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
At the end of the day, you're ok with Uncle Ted banging underage girls, is that right?
I pity any female children you might have.
I've tried to be a better parent than that.
Sorry you dont seem to see it that way, shorebaby.

at the end of the day, the more important point is you are a liberal and have no right to discuss morality.

until your side stops approving of elected officials "banging underage" boys you need to refrain from conversations that prove your hypocracy.

you wont refrain so bully for our side that gets to keep pointing out your selective outrage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
at the end of the day, the more important point is you are a liberal and have no right to discuss morality.

until your side stops approving of elected officials "banging underage" boys you need to refrain from conversations that prove your hypocracy.

you wont refrain so bully for our side that gets to keep pointing out your selective outrage.

I think the take away here is, the left will make unfounded, scurrilous charges, for political points. All in an effort to distract from the severe damage Obama has done in the last 3 years. We will have to fight them with the facts, as we have done here. And show all the world what they are.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:53 PM

oh and for a party that routinely advocates graphic sex education for minors as young as 12, allowing children to get abortions without so much note to the parents that the kid has had a major medical procedure, advocates handing condoms to kids as young as 10, to now complain about a 17 year old having sex is beyond hypocritical.

Further it is unbelievable. There is nothing a liberal could ever say that would convince me they have actual real concern over some 17 year old having sex.

You people are just silly. You come off here looking utterly devoid of a moral compass and you prove what most of us conservative believe about you. you will say anything at any time to score political points. You will even disagree with yourself, if you think that will get you some point over a republican.

It’s really disgusting.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I think the take away here is, the left will make unfounded, scurrilous charges, for political points. All in an effort to distract from the severe damage Obama has done in the last 3 years. We will have to fight them with the facts, as we have done here. And show all the world what they are.
C-D thinks ive already given you too many Rep points... sorry I cant add another to this brilliant commentary.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

I have no right to talk about morality?
Says who, you?
Please, child.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You failed to make your case, so now you are reduced to talking points handed out by your daily emails.
Gotcha.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:00 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
The bottom line here is that because Nugent is a gun-totin' conservative who says vile things about elected Democrats and who comes thisclose to making threats about them, anything nasty and disgusting in his past is no big deal.

We'll see how big and brave he is from here on out, now that he's actually been paid a visit by the Secret Service.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:01 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,755,547 times
Quote:
You failed to make your case, so now you are reduced to talking points handed out by your daily emails.
Gotcha.

Of course I have proven you to be thoroughly wrong. I will summarize for everyone.

You repeatedly called Nugent a pedophile because you claimed he had sex with a 17 year old girl. You provided no evidence he had sex with the woman in question, and now you know she was of age of consent. So, you were clearly wrong here.

Next, you called him a draft dodger, I provided the definition of a draft dodger for you, and challenged you to tell us how he fit the definition. Hint, he didn't

So, now that we have swept aside the lies, we will continue to focus on the failure that is Obama.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I have no right to talk about morality?
Says who, you?
Please, child.
well we use words like "right" to mean different things.

if by "legal right to free speech" then by all means speak on. I defend your right to such.

however, if (as I did) one means "moral right based upon past action/close association" then you have abdicated any right to speak out thusly.

PS, I am old enough to appreciate being called a child. it’s kind of like getting carded at the grocery store when buying a bottle of wine. I certainly would say "thank you"...alas, it’s become the rare occasion for me to be asked.... of course it is also the rare occasion that I purchase a bottle of wine or any other libation, as I only cook with the stuff and don’t imbibe….

Old 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM

109 posts, read 160,096 times
is there not gonna be even one joke made about ted nugent and the secret service hanging out together??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies