Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2012, 11:24 AM

7,006 posts, read 7,014,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The same Louis CK who, a couple of years ago, said on the Opie and Anthony radio show about Palin coming to the Republican convention “holding a baby that just came out of her f***ing, disgusting c**t, her f***ing retard-making c**t. I hate her more than anybody,” he said.

On Twitter, this “comedian” attacked Palin in 2011 as a “f***ing jackoff c**t-face jazzy wondergirl” who “has a family of Chinese poor people living in her c***.”
Classy. No wonder The Atlantic couldn't stop hanging off his balls.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:31 AM

61,254 posts, read 87,672,823 times
interesting posts on "escape" from the bad schools,escape from bad neighborhoods, escape from the bad countries.
but no matter where we go, there we are.
when we escape the gangsta culture, we work hard to recreate it in the new place.
this is a collective effort, the rotten kids, the parents that defend them, and the spineless school admin who dont wana get sued.
we have met the enemy and he is us.
schools are not bad or good they are just a collection of buildings and classrooms.
its the people that go to them that make them bad or good.
white people u dont know how easy u have it.??? .
how mistaken u r.
that u could say that without even knowing me, where i have been and what i had to do to survive and get to where i am.
u think i dont know black suffering, black people and the hood? u think i dont know AA suffering?
u think your suffering is the worst??? If u got time to type on CDF in the middle of the day and often, i know something about u already. no, you dont know me at all.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-23-2012 at 11:40 AM..

Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,883,653 times
You know I do have it easy now. I did earn it by earning degrees that enabled me to rise in my profession. I worked hard and with a will when I was young. I stayed out of jail and foolish endeavors. I earned every bit of the life I have now.

Pay the long game and not the short one.

Oh yes...assimilate. Learn the language, dress codes, social mores of your workplace or society that will employ and promote you. Learn how to get ahead by having people like you and notice you. Rebels only prosper with their own endeavors not as part of someone elses.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,488,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Because my tax dollars is being sucked by the negative culture emanating from your community. I'm at an increased risk from being harmed by members from your community and most importantly I am unfortunately lumped with you all.
LOL. It's about time you admitted it.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:14 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,307,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
LOL. It's about time you admitted it.
Blacks that are here are among the oldest families in this country. Many of the whites came after.
Blacks did well before the great society programs and later government employment. They were Republicans with 85% two head of family households and now they are destroyed by the culture of welfare and government employment. The same thing is seeping into other people as well but has done the most damage seems to be in the black community.

Today the blacks coming in from Africa or the Caribbean do as well as any of the Asians that come here. Why is the American black culture stalled when black brothers from around the world come here and "CAN DO"?
Any answers to that? Maybe they don't suffer a victim mentality or substance addiction?

Blacks were America's first ENTITLEMENT MONSTERS and as we see from college students and OWS the whole problem has spread.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:21 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,751,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Because my tax dollars is being sucked by the negative culture emanating from your community. I'm at an increased risk from being harmed by members from your community and most importantly I am unfortunately lumped with you all.
Africa, land of opportunity, awaits your shining intellect.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Blacks that are here are among the oldest families in this country. Many of the whites came after.
Blacks did well before the great society programs and later government employment. They were Republicans with 85% two head of family households and now they are destroyed by the culture of welfare and government employment. The same thing is seeping into other people as well but has done the most damage seems to be in the black community.

Today the blacks coming in from Africa or the Caribbean do as well as any of the Asians that come here. Why is the American black culture stalled when black brothers from around the world come here and "CAN DO"?
Any answers to that? Maybe they don't suffer a victim mentality or substance addiction?

Blacks were America's first ENTITLEMENT MONSTERS and as we see from college students and OWS the whole problem has spread.
The point of my post was pointing out that EdwardA, as much as he tries, will always get lumped with the rest of "Black" America. Nobody cares that in truth "Black" America Has been getting better each year. They just want to associate the 40+ million black folk with the criminals that happen to be our race. Yes, it is said that "black" people are six times more likely to commit a crime or whatever but when people use those myopic statistics, they neither understand or have a comprehension of actual statistics and probability. Also, my jab at EdwardA was the fact that he always discounts all the black folk that are excelling at this "game of life" here in the States. For some reason I, we'll just say a highly accomplished "Black" American, have to be associated with TANF recipients living in SE DC just because we are both black. And here, in this sad, sad thread, we have people demanding that us "blacks" address the problem because we are apparently our brother's keepers. I have yet to hear a calling to "white" people to address all the criminality and entitlement in their "societies". I have yet to hear a calling to all "Asian"-Americans to stop the prostitution and sex-slave trafficing in their "communities." All I hear, especially on this site or any comment section on Yahoo news, CNN, ESPN, or Fox is about how we "Black" folk need to fix our problems. Thanks for the heads up. Let me know when you head over to the midwest somewhere and bust up some crystal meth labs. I'll let you know when I fly into Detroit to clean up the gangs.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:32 PM

61,254 posts, read 87,672,823 times
Quote:
The point of my post was pointing out that EdwardA, as much as he tries, will always get lumped with the rest of "Black" America. Nobody cares that in truth "Black" America Has been getting better each year. They just want to associate the 40+ million black folk with the criminals that happen to be our race. Yes, it is said that "black" people are six times more likely to commit a crime or whatever but when people use those myopic statistics, they neither understand or have a comprehension of actual statistics and probability. Also, my jab at EdwardA was the fact that he always discounts all the black folk that are excelling at this "game of life" here in the States. For some reason I, we'll just say a highly accomplished "Black" American, have to be associated with TANF recipients living in SE DC just because we are both black. And here, in this sad, sad thread, we have people demanding that us "blacks" address the problem because we are apparently our brother's keepers. I have yet to hear a calling to "white" people to address all the criminality and entitlement in their "societies". I have yet to hear a calling to all "Asian"-Americans to stop the prostitution and sex-slave trafficing in their "communities." All I hear, especially on this site or any comment section on Yahoo news, CNN, ESPN, or Fox is about how we "Black" folk need to fix our problems. Thanks for the heads up. Let me know when you head over to the midwest somewhere and bust up some crystal meth labs. I'll let you know when I fly into Detroit to clean up the gangs.
the truth is----- u made out ok. same as me. u didnt stay in the place u escaped, just like me. u were better than that place, so was i.
that is why the place u and i escaped is now a dirty toilet- bek u and i are not there to clean it. that is why the ghetto keeps loading up buses and shipping to where u and i are, the nice k12, they are hoping if they send the toilet to us fed express, we will clean it.
http://www.advancedbuildings.org/img...low-toilet.jpg

Old 04-23-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the truth is----- u made out ok. same as me. u didnt stay in the place u escaped, just like me. u were better than that place, so was i.
that is why the place u and i escaped is now a dirty toilet- bek u and i are not there to clean it. that is why the ghetto keeps loading up buses and shipping to where u and i are, the nice k12, they are hoping if they send the toilet to us fed express, we will clean it.
http://www.advancedbuildings.org/img...low-toilet.jpg
Escaped? My parents live in a nice place. So do both sets of my grandparents. As well as all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. My friends, and their families, my wife's family ... I could go on. You do know most black folk live in relatively normal areas, Right?

Old 04-23-2012, 02:06 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,481,012 times
Quote:

So a few Blacks succeed while the lion share wallow in mediocrity and you want me to do what exactly? Jump for joy? If you think the problems with the African American community are confined to the urban poor then you are mistaken.

Also while I may inititally be lumped in with African Americans. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked some variation of "Where I'm from" even though I have no accent. African Americans have set the bar so low that when a Black person is intelligent and well conversed it's a shock to most people, black and white.

I used to work at a bank in NYC. A white woman comes in I help her, I'm trying to sell her stuff and she notices my surname on my card. "Oh you're from Ghana?" I respond I was born here but yes my family is from Ghana. "Well I just came from Britain and the Blacks there are so different than the ones here, they're polite and nice."

I was floored she said that but that was her experience and whom am I to judge.

The point is more and more people are picking up on the substantial nuances between foreign blacks and African-Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies