Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 06:44 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,629,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh? What was untrue?
Ha! I wonder how long the crickets will chirp from that prior poster....
Facts don't mean much to those type ppl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2012, 06:47 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh? What was untrue?
About as factual as the nazi germany propaganda films, but what else do you expect from the far right?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,117,461 times
I believe more than a few liberals on this forum have been adequately painted into a corner by this video.

Let the excuses, deflection, and lies begin.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
About as factual as the nazi germany propaganda films, but what else do you expect from the far right?
You did not answer sanrene's question. What facts were untrue? We are interested?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:55 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
You did not answer sanrene's question. What facts were untrue? We are interested?
Lets make it easy for you and point out, with valid links (no right wing propaganda sites) which of the statements are true. I'll wait,...

Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,518,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I believe more than a few liberals on this forum have been adequately painted into a corner by this video.

Let the excuses, deflection, and lies begin.
Bahahaha

Old 04-22-2012, 06:59 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,095 times
Quote:
Lets make it easy for you and point out, with valid links (no right wing propaganda sites) which of the statements are true. I'll wait,...
It would seem to me that it would be up to you to disprove it. Of coarse you can't so it is a rhetorical statement.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
It would seem to me that it would be up to you to disprove it. Of coarse you can't so it is a rhetorical statement.

Perfectly said. He/she is the one with the issue. Sheesh.
Again, they have problems with facts.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:28 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,741 times
Quote:
Reminds me of nazi germany propaganda films.
This Administration reminds me of Nazi Marxist dictatorship with the people with who he surrounded himself with.
Everybody and everything is irrelevent to Mr.Narcissistic he has to do it all...

Cheap reliable energy will bring our manufacturing back...reduce the highest corporate tax in the world and see what happens....

Old 04-23-2012, 05:46 AM

613 posts, read 759,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
This Administration reminds me of Nazi Marxist dictatorship with the people with who he surrounded himself with.
Everybody and everything is irrelevent to Mr.Narcissistic he has to do it all...

Cheap reliable energy will bring our manufacturing back...reduce the highest corporate tax in the world and see what happens....

I fear that you do not know the meanings of the terms Nazi, Marxist, and dictatorship. I suspect the hours you spend each day watching the moronic ramblings of Glenn Beach has perhaps caused you to accept this nonsense as a factual analysis of the President Obama and his administration.

I'm very sorry cowboy, but giving away energy and lowering corporate taxes is not going to cause manufacturing to be suddenly reborn in the USA, it is going to be quite a bit more difficult than is suggested by your childlike notion. Developing manufacturing in the USA again is going to require highly educated people working with sophisticated computers, you know, high-tech manufacturing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies