Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Which is way more than Rush did after his three-day assault on a young woman.
And he's at it again:

Rush Limbaugh Attacks Sandra Fluke Again (AUDIO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 07:24 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Chris Matthews for VP!!!
Why not, if people can still back a loser like Obummer, then Mathews is the perfect choice for VP. They both share the same judgement impairment; Consider he said that to Steele. All he did was follow the DNC/Left wingnuts playbook of slander first apologize later.For the most part, he insinuated that a black man is a member of the KKK, to his face Good job Matthews!

This election season is going to be quite entertaining as we watch these peoples heads explode.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:26 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Are you freaking kidding me?

Yeah, you go, Rush!

(I actually hard a hard time listening to that video because of the continuous play of pictures of Rush. Blech.)

Old 04-24-2012, 07:26 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Just looking at all the liberal posts in this thread... I am amaze I haven't found one intelligent one...
This from the people that constantly denounce science, have a preeminent Presidential nominee that had to be told what the equal pay act was for woman, and cheered as one of the best morons in U.S. political history was selected as the Vice Presidential nominee because she was a hockey mom in pumps.

That's for sharing!

Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No, it isn't.

As long as you want to post stupid, pointless crap about what someone on "the left" says, while not condemning a three day vile and vicious attack made by someone against a young woman by someone on "the right," then I will continue to point out the hypocrisy.

Yes. Because there is something wrong with someone who thinks that what Chris Matthews said is worse, or even comparable, to the horrific and sick things Rush said for three days straight.
If you don't know what your talking about, why talk? I said that he should have never said those things, and that he was very wrong.

Did you even listen to all three broadcasts? I think not. You probably don't know more about what he said than what you heard from other sources.

If you want to point out hypocrisy, why don't we glance at your own; I haven't heard you denounce Ed Shults (called Laura Ingram a "Sl*t" hmmm the same thing you're bashing Rush for), Bill Mahr (I won't even try to name all of the crap he spouts), Matt Taibi (“When I read [Malkin’s] stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth.”), Chris Mattews (bashed Hillary Clinton for, almost, the whole 2008 presidential race) and I'm sure there are many, many more leftist, misogynistic scum. But have you condemned them, no. If you have give me proof and I will admit to being wrong.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
This from the people that constantly denounce science, have a preeminent Presidential nominee that had to be told what the equal pay act was for woman, and cheered as one of the best morons in U.S. political history was selected as the Vice Presidential nominee because she was a hockey mom in pumps.

That's for sharing!

(The rep gods wouldn't let me rep you again yet - sorry. )

Old 04-24-2012, 07:31 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Really? Must you encourage her? (just joking)

Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Nothing like keeping the racial tensions high right ?

Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Nothing like keeping the racial tensions high right ?
Bet ol' Chrissie got a thrill up both legs on that one. One of the nicest things about living in Japan is that there is no chance that dumbass will ever pop up on my screen.

And I hear Keith Olberman strangled on his own hatred and did himself in over at his half-ass cable outlet.

Life is good.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
If you don't know what your talking about, why talk? I said that he should have never said those things, and that he was very wrong.

Did you even listen to all three broadcasts? I think not. You probably don't know more about what he said than what you heard from other sources.

If you want to point out hypocrisy, why don't we glance at your own; I haven't heard you denounce Ed Shults (called Laura Ingram a "Sl*t" hmmm the same thing you're bashing Rush for), Bill Mahr (I won't even try to name all of the crap he spouts), Matt Taibi (“When I read [Malkin’s] stuff, I imagine her narrating her text, book-on-tape style, with a big, hairy set of balls in her mouth.”), Chris Mattews (bashed Hillary Clinton for, almost, the whole 2008 presidential race) and I'm sure there are many, many more leftist, misogynistic scum. But have you condemned them, no. If you have give me proof and I will admit to being wrong.
Ed Schultz - (not Shults) you really need to work on your spelling. Schultz made a one sentence statement, obviously knew as soon as the words fell out of his mouth that it was wrong, apologized (really apologized - not like Rush's NON apology) the NEXT DAY, and took himself off the air for a period of time. He didn't assault a young woman for three days and demand sex tapes of her; how you can try to say the two are the "same" is just another indication of your lack of maturity.

Bill Maher - again, you really have a problem with spelling, don't you? Eh - he's a comedian on a cable network. I'm not sure how many really listen to him, I'm not aware of him waging a 9-hour, non-stop attack on anyone, and he certainly is not a big fish in the Democratic party, unlike Rush, who has even presidential candidates groveling at his feet and afraid to cross him (see Romney).

Matt Taibbi - damn! you really should check your spelling before hitting that "submit reply" button! When he wages a three day assault on a young woman, get back to me.

And did Chris Matthews demand sex tapes from Hilary Clinton? Did he wonder how she could walk since she is having so much sex? What exactly (and please be specific) were the horrible things that he said about Mrs. Clinton?

Anyway......none of these, even added up, amounts to the same amount of time that Rush spent attacking Miss Fluke. And it looks like he's gearing up for a new assault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies