Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 12:35 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,850,541 times

Advertisements

I think he looks like Al Sharpton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 07:29 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I meant records pertaining to Obama - maybe they got "lost"...
i'm not sure if you're being serious on this one.

the records show that there wasn't a single US citizen traveled by air from kenya to the US between june 30, 1961 and june 30, 1962 so...... no stanley ann dunham.

unless the theory is that stanley ann took months to get back via boat for no good reason then the idea that she was in kenya in august of 1961 to give birth is pretty much shot to hell.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

the records show that there wasn't a single US citizen traveled by air from kenya to the US between june 30, 1961 and june 30, 1962 so...... no stanley ann dunham.

unless the theory is that stanley ann took months to get back via boat for no good reason then the idea that she was in kenya in august of 1961 to give birth is pretty much shot to hell.
What a joke you are!! The records are missing for the week of August4th 1961

Just one week is missing!! Quite the coincidence eh?

Lots of so called coincidences in this administration

Especially the death of the coroner that worked on Andrew's sudden demise.

Its just a Coincidence that Obama doesn't even know when his birthday is???

ROFLMAO July 17th our stupid unable to talk without a teleprompter President said Next week is his birthday - he said it twice !!

Now if Sarah Palin ever got her birthday date wrong, Well we all know the Media would never let up - She is stupid!! Well Obama is just as STUPID!!

Even more so it proves he is lying about his hawaii birth. He just loves to wink and joke and ride the American people over this issue!!

I think we should all send him a box of milk bone biscuits!!

Old 04-29-2012, 07:48 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Quote:

I'm curious how she was enrolled and attending college in Washington state two weeks after giving birth (if what I read about that was correct). That is curious to me, especially given the time.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
What a joke you are!! The records are missing for the week of August4th 1961
it was only the INS records for entry into honolulu that are "missing" or "unreadable" ( it is unclear from corsi's article and he has yet to publish complete printouts of the records he obtained).

the INS records that show no US citizen entering the US the year of obama's birth still exist.

Annual report of the Immigration and Naturalization Service

Quote:
Just one week is missing!! Quite the coincidence eh?
not really. flights from kenya wouldn't enter the US in honolulu, they'd enter on the east coast via europe. corsi checked the INS records for idlewild ( most likely port of entry ) for that time period. he found no evidence of any of the obamas entering the US at this time.

[ more ranting unrelated to eligiblity and/or parentage ]

Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
I'm curious how she was enrolled and attending college in Washington state two weeks after giving birth (if what I read about that was correct).
do you have a link that shows she was physically in seattle 2weeks after birth?

Old 04-29-2012, 08:39 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
Quote:
How did a "Obama's daddy isn't Obama Sr." turn into another stream of "Obama was born in Kenya, Obama Sr's homeland" posts? Are these birfers out of their minds?

Old 04-29-2012, 08:46 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
^^I have a link that shows that she "probably" arrived in Seattle around the end of August. The fall term at the U of WA did not start until September 25, 1961.

HistoryLink.org- the Free Online Encyclopedia of Washington State History

Old 04-29-2012, 08:49 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
They have photos of her school records!! W/dates and interviews with her baby sitter @ the address where she lived in Seattle

That's a hard one to swallow; give birth on Aug 4th and in the beginning of September she is enrolled and attending classes in Wa. State???

I've read the articles many times. Your obot manual should have that excuse all covered for you eh??

Old 04-29-2012, 08:51 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
They have photos of her school records!! W/dates and interviews with her baby sitter @ the address where she lived in Seattle

That's a hard one to swallow; give birth on Aug 4th and in the beginning of September she is enrolled and attending classes???

I've read the articles many times. Your obot manual should have that excuse all covered for you eh??
Do you read well? Classes started in Seattle on Sept. 25, 1961, almost two months after Ann delivered Barack. In my school district, teen moms get two weeks off to have a baby, then they are expected back in class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies