Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:36 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
If you take away HIV and substitute it for STD - it is probably more like 4 out of 5. And I'm not saying that to attack gays or anything but it was recently revealed to me that 37% of teenagers in the county I live in right now (not Broward - I live elsewhere) currently has an std. If it is that high for teenagers, I cannot imagine what it is for anyone else.
I've heard the vast majority of women (and probably men too) are infected with HPV, most often the non-cancer, wart-producing variety. That stuff is very easily passed on, even WITH a condom. Skin against skin is all it takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Hello 1984, is that you?
This is the second posting I've seen referencing the 1980's. I know HIV was horrid then and people were dying. I know people who had friends who died in that era of HIV and AIDS. Was the rate of HIV infection worse then? If not, that must mean that scary era along with the educational effort it inpired isn't as effective as it could be, even though it's worth it for those who take it to heart. I know there are gay men who take the risk of HIV very seriously and are not promiscuous because of it. But largely, from what I can see, HIV isn't taken as seriously as it is in reality. I've even heard the rhetoric tossed around that one can live with it and manage it, as if it's not a big deal. I also know of people who have the attitude and behavior that since they already have it that says "oh well" and are engaging in the same promiscuous behavior that got many infected in the first place. I've even gotten the impression that getting it is some sort of relief for a few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 06:44 AM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
I've been asking for more details about his "insight" for more than a month now, in this thread and others. Still no answers. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a community that would consist primarily of drug abusers, pedophiles, and promiscuous men who have sex in public places, which is what the OP claims. I've finally concluded the community he speaks of is in prison; however since the OP has apparently chosen to let this thread die, I suppose we'll never know for sure.
I'm not giving you details into my personal life, but I have given plenty of details about the group I know. That group is not defined by any of the parameters you've listed. Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed I've mentioned the group is of a wide variety, from all walks of life, social class, urban and rural (yes, gays come from rural areas too!), from all over the country, and all over the world.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:28 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
I'm not giving you details into my personal life, but I have given plenty of details about the group I know. That group is not defined by any of the parameters you've listed. Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed I've mentioned the group is of a wide variety, from all walks of life, social class, urban and rural (yes, gays come from rural areas too!), from all over the country, and all over the world.
So its a gay chat room or internet forum? JustUsBoys.com?

Old 05-04-2012, 07:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
And the Band Played On...... the Obama administration does not seem to be doing anything about this problem, but when a Republican is in the White House, lack of action is noticed.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
So its a gay chat room or internet forum? JustUsBoys.com?
Lol,nailed it. That or an inventive imagination. I find that gays don't walk around with signs around their necks announcing who they are. They seldom discuss their sex lives and/or relationships. Most of the gay people I know are in relationships and lead quiet lives.

Me thinks that if a trace of the nonsense Mokan is spouting is true it must be autobiographical.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:20 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
South Africa is the new United States?

Thanks for playing.

so what's your point? and what's the point of the OP? to scare people out of being homosexual? to try to get others to hate or segregate us? what's the motivation what's the point of his blog?

being gay is not a choice so if that's the point of this blog it makes no sense.

and i think the point of pointing out south africa is to let people like you know that hiv is NOT a gay disease and that it was STARTED by HETEROSEXUAL people and in much of the world the biggest carriers of the disease are HETEROSEXUAL PEOPLE

Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 AM

11,289 posts, read 26,205,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Gays build walls around them and have their gay community. They usually retreat from family and it is their choice because they usually take up with other mother types who are not their own mother. They have friends but usually are jealous of one another and don't get along very well with each other.

Gays have lots of baggage because they are opened to all kinds of spirits.. the lust spirit is homosexuality and it will manifest into lieing, cheating and hating .

They are not very loving individuals yet can act loving and are manipulative as they continue with their attitude in their gay life. They are quite power hungry , yet there are some who are more reserved and usually go along with the more dominate types who push for power for their gay agenda.. it is a spirit of hostility that pushes them for power. Some live for it. It is their lifes purpose , the spirit of hostility to be constantly vieing for more control though politicial gain.
This is even more backwards than the post you were originally responding to! Ugh. Wake up.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:08 AM

6 posts, read 7,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
To be sexually deviant you would have to have sex..These people are not having real sex...sex means opposites...engagement with the opposite sex is actual sex.. What we have is government sanctioned hedonism at any price.

So forget about picking on homosexuals for sex crimes...They do not have sex...and it is to be expected in a nation that glorifies pleasure seeking in any form..we are a nation of escape artists. It all goes back to that dumb hippy saying "If it feels good do it"...sometimes things that feel good are best avoided...Gays will be insulted if I state they don't have real sex..much like the same sex marriage crowd that get bothered if I state it is not a same sex marriage- It is a no sex marriage...It all gets down to the re-definition of sex...I am old school and I like my dictionary.
Wow Oleg, that is so insightful !! Here I was thinking I was having sex the whole time, but apparently it was "no sex"!! PS I'll get right on marrying a woman I have absolutely no physical attraction for and make a bunch of babies who will live in a messed up home !!

Honestly, the crap that people say sometimes. Maybe you should have a little less love for your old dictionary, Oleg, and a little more for the happiness of real human beings.

Last edited by arbigelow; 05-08-2012 at 09:20 AM..

Old 05-08-2012, 09:17 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
My car insurance is certainly higher because of teen drivers, people over 70 and drinkers. Let's get rid of them while we're at it!!
I'm sure my rates would go down if they were out of the picture. I'm such a good driver, it's a shame I have to concern myself with others. It's not like were all human or something. Fjioha#ojij**!!!

I'm not even going to mention you little beasty obese humans driving up my health insurance. If I could only make a list of all who irritate me and put it on cd, maybe it would be a solution to my mental condition.
Let's move this to the health forum where it belongs. Huh!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 AM

1,329 posts, read 832,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
This has been known for quite some time. It's also known that a big majority of homosexual men are drug addicts too.
I can confidently say that's libelous and untrue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies