Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 02:57 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times

Advertisements

So, if he was born in Hawaii, but found it expedient, at one point in his life, to represent himself as having born in Kenya, it only proves what we already know: a person will lie like a dog if he/she thinks it will help them at the time. Most politicians just try and hide what they don't want revealed about their past. This seems to represent a step up (or down) the ladder from that: Did Obama deliberately misrepresent his birthplace because it was helpful at the time? Does this indicate a broader pattern of deception in his life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
So, if he was born in Hawaii, but found it expedient, at one point in his life, to represent himself as having born in Kenya, it only proves what we already know: a person will lie like a dog if he/she thinks it will help them at the time. Most politicians just try and hide what they don't want revealed about their past. This seems to represent a step up (or down) the ladder from that: Did Obama deliberately misrepresent his birthplace because it was helpful at the time? Does this indicate a broader pattern of deception in his life?

Aww, if only it were so! instead of the truth being that old, old publications are finally VETTING this usurper, and look! From diverse places.....did you see the links with other screen shots?? Maybe Drudge will put some of the others up.

It's dayum time someone put it before the voters, and Drudge is "the" newsmaker. He broke the blue dress, Monica story when it sounded like nothing at all, well at first.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
No, he has a copy that took him almost three YEARS to get engineered.
Another Birther lie that never dies. He released his birth certificate for the first time within three days of first being asked to do so. Birthers declared that a forgery too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee
What he does NOT have to show us is an

ORIGINAL, longform worn or old birth certificate from Hawaii.
Anything he showed you would be the same thing he has already showed you; a state issued certified copy. It would just be a little older. It is, under the law, absolute legal proof of the information it contains.

Quote:
NOR does he have an old certificate from any hospital in that state!
How would you pretend to know that? You really have to stop just pulling stuff out of your ass.

The real problem with that though is that hospital issued BCs are just souvenirs. They're not legal proof of anything.

Quote:
Nor does any hospital on Oahu have any plaque up on their buildings to show-off that a president was born there.
Neither do George W. Bush's or Bill Clinton's. Doh!

Old 05-17-2012, 03:04 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Okie dokie. I can't take you seriously so.So you care to dissect any and all evidence I can find of it being a fraud?
Again? Really?

Sure... take your best shot. I know the idiotic Birther "evidence" like the back of my hand. None of it is worth the bandwidth used to smear it all over the internet.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It's called an error. You have heard of them, I'm sure?
I think that you are only hoping it is an error, but when will you be able to prove that?

Old 05-17-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Another Birther lie that never dies. He released his birth certificate for the first time within three days of first being asked to do so. Birthers declared that a forgery too.

Anything he showed you would be the same thing he has already showed you; a state issued certified copy. It would just be a little older. It is, under the law, absolute legal proof of the information it contains.

How would you pretend to know that? You really have to stop just pulling stuff out of your ass.

The real problem with that though is that hospital issued BCs are just souvenirs. They're not legal proof of anything.

Neither do George W. Bush's or Bill Clinton's. Doh!

Oh yes, they do! Anytime they are NEEDED and called up for controversy....they HAVE them.

It's BO, this one very peculiar-in-chief that's dismantling our nation, that called for "REVOLUTION" and that, too is coming back to haunt him in context of his "Fundamental Transformation."

Hint...our Constitution IS our Fundamentals in a package.

I applaud your perseverence and yet I see that your attempts are failing. Truth is not with your arguments.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:06 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Did Obama deliberately misrepresent his birthplace because it was helpful at the time?
maybe. who knows. we have no way of knowing without some more info on the pamphlet.

but as proof of kenyan birth............ nope.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:08 PM

290 posts, read 176,229 times
Quote:
Again? Really?

Sure... take your best shot. I know the idiotic Birther "evidence" like the back of my hand. None of it is worth the bandwidth used to smear it all over the internet.

Well since you already have your mind made up I won't bother. You believe as you do and I believe as I do. I am a natural skeptic so.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think that you are only hoping it is an error, but when will you be able to prove that?

NEVER! Breitbart is now reporting that the Literary agent didn't scrub and change this until 2007. OOPS.....

Historian Dude....here's one for your Historical Record!

Oh, Historian Dude, I see part of your error! No, that was not a state issued COPY....it was supposedly a "state issued document."

PHOTOCOPY is a copy of something....He does not HAVE a photocopy of an original, Hawaiian Birth certificate. They looked much like mine, from Texas in that era. He does not HAVE one--because he does not have a hawaiian birth certificate from that era that proves he was born IN Hawaii.

Shocking Video Unearthed Obama 2004 "We've Got A Revolution That Has To Place" - YouTube

Old 05-17-2012, 03:10 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Oh yes, they do! Anytime they are NEEDED and called up for controversy....they HAVE them.

It's BO, this one very peculiar-in-chief that's dismantling our nation, that called for "REVOLUTION" and that, too is coming back to haunt him in context of his "Fundamental Transformation."

Hint...our Constitution IS our Fundamentals in a package.

I applaud your perseverence and yet I see that your attempts are failing. Truth is not with your arguments.
Coherency would not be with your arguments.

What is a birth certificate? It's a scrap of paper that says if your birthplace should come into question, the state that issued that scrap of paper will affirm that you were born within that state.

The paper becomes irrelevant when the state itself publicly affirms that you were born there. At that point, the state has made it's own public announcement the birth certificate.

Since the State of Hawaii, the ONLY authority on who is born in the state itself, has publicly stated that Obama was born in Hawaii, that public statement is the proof that all other states, and the federal government must accept. ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies