Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 11:25 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times

Advertisements

Now here is a happy ending.

Who says gay serial killers can't be productive members of society.

Homosexual necrophiliac serial killer helps blind children | The Morningstarr*

Quote:
Homosexual serial killer Dennis Nilsen, who sexually abused his dead victims’ corpses has proved he can be a productive member of society by helping blind children learn science
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,639,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Now here is a happy ending.

Who says gay serial killers can't be productive members of society.

Homosexual necrophiliac serial killer helps blind children | The Morningstarr*
OMG! Is this for real???

Hope someone's proofreading what he transcribes into Braille.

We have a blind, self-identified gay, molested as a child poster on this forum, who will hopefully chime in with an opinion.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:31 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
From the paper that tells you news about the Bizarre canine creature with duck’s feet and Goblins responsible for rapes and sex attacks!

Some people are so gullible it's freaking hilarious, you can't believe this right? This is a parody? The paper is almost funnier then The Onion though

Wait, I love their story here - Haunted toilet attacking children. OMG

Old 05-18-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
OMG! Is this for real???

We have a blind, self-identified gay, molested as a child poster on this forum, who will hopefully chime in with an opinion.
Oh yeah forgot about that poster. Don't spout out their name incase they don't want to comment.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:35 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
From the paper that tells you news about the Bizarre canine creature with duck’s feet and Goblins responsible for rapes and sex attacks!

Some people are so gullible it's freaking hilarious, you can't believe this right? This is a parody? The paper is almost funnier then The Onion though

I figured the story came out of The Onion.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post

You have proof its not true?

Serial killer’s help for blind: Dennis Nilsen turns textbooks into Braille | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News

Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
OMG! Is this for real???

Thats just kinda rude.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:38 AM

3,064 posts, read 2,639,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Oh yeah forgot about that poster. Don't spout out their name incase they don't want to comment.
No. I wouldn't do that. But, I really would be interested in hearing that poster's take on this. If true, I am at a loss for words.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:39 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Do you have proof my invisible pink unicorn is not true? Negative proof is only demanded by those with fewer brain cells then teeth.

Something about a story screams truth when only parody papers and tabloid rags like The Sun announce it. j/k

Old 05-18-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I figured the story came out of The Onion.
Lords Hansard text for 9 Feb 201209 Feb 2012 (pt 0001)

Column 395-6

Quote:
Noble Lords may remember the name of Dennis Nilsen, who was awarded a natural life sentence for a series of perfectly dreadful crimes. Noble Lords may not know that one aspect of education denied to blind children is access to science textbooks because graphs cannot be read in Braille. One of the education officers in the prison, looking at Dennis Nilsen and his characteristics, reckoned that something there could be harnessed. Nilsen was taught to write in Braille. Then, over four years, he described graphs in a science
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies