Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 11:44 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Immigrants usually do not take our opportunities for granted. They work harder than a lot of natives of our nation.
That has to be one of the biggest misconceptions ever.

If "THEY" worked so hard as many believe, "THEY" would work hard in their own country as well. No one has to fly across the ocean to "work hard".

That's a lie. I've worked a with a LOT of immigrants and many were on section 8 or some sort of food assisatance/welfare program. MOST if not ALL of them had 3 or more children.

MOST african imigrants stay on the bottom part of the economic ladder.

Some of the laziest people that I have ever hired were africans. The moment I would assign more work it was always- 'too much work boss'.

They don't work harder than any other person.

MOSt blacks in the country are not poor and are not criminals.

It's so easy for you folks take take shots at blacks.

I wish some of you would start a thread titled: "I really Do Hate Blacks".

I'd give you respect for at least being honest.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:32 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Well explain why their situation is the way it is in african countries? Even in lets say south africa before and after apartheid.

whats the population of africans to african americans in the US, now move along boy

Old 05-30-2012, 01:02 AM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,760 times
Ambitious American Blacks work just as hard to pursue their education and dreams as African immigrants do in the U.S. Fact.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:07 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Both of you are so wrong. Ron your story doesn't even ring true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
That has to be one of the biggest misconceptions ever.

If "THEY" worked so hard as many believe, "THEY" would work hard in their own country as well. No one has to fly across the ocean to "work hard".

That's a lie. I've worked a with a LOT of immigrants and many were on section 8 or some sort of food assisatance/welfare program. MOST if not ALL of them had 3 or more children.

MOST african imigrants stay on the bottom part of the economic ladder.

Some of the laziest people that I have ever hired were africans. The moment I would assign more work it was always- 'too much work boss'.

They don't work harder than any other person.

MOSt blacks in the country are not poor and are not criminals.

It's so easy for you folks take take shots at blacks.

I wish some of you would start a thread titled: "I really Do Hate Blacks".

I'd give you respect for at least being honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Ambitious American Blacks work just as hard to pursue their education and dreams as African immigrants do in the U.S. Fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies