Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 07:28 PM

220 posts, read 475,664 times

Advertisements

Yes, I agree. Blacks do have a lot of issues to deal with.

Whites have a massive issue to deal with.

How can YOU end racism? YOU started it in this country, you should deal with it. I never SEE any thread related to that. All of the treads about race are always about how terrible, ignorant,etc,,,,,,,,,, blacks are.

As if whites are so wonderful. In case you did not notice, whites run this world that's going to hell in a hand basket.

Last edited by TheHitman; 05-29-2012 at 07:37 PM..

Old 05-29-2012, 07:35 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
because they are obsessed with superiority.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:36 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,034,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post

How can YOU end racism? YOU started you should deal with it. I never SEE anyt thread related to that. All of the treads about race are always about how terrible, ignorant,etc,,,,,,,,,, blacks are.

As if whites are so wonderful. In case you did not notice, whites run this world that's going to hell in a hand basket.
Well, I'll give you a little play and move your thread back up to the top. However, it's going to be largely negative play.

First, you do realize this is a racist sentiment you are posting? It's tough to complain about others when you are guilty yourself. See, you are lumping all whites into the "racist" category, implying that "they" started racism. That in itself is called racism. So there you go.

Here's what I've told other posters to do who are fed-up with what they perceive as anti-black threads; try to figure out why the anti-black posts are there. Then go after the reason, attack it. In a sense, do what I'm doing to you in this post. If you can't attack it, then you're better off keeping your mouth shut, or in the case of a post, keeping your fingers off your keyboard. Saying nothing is better than being a racist.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:38 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
Well, I'll give you a little play and move your thread back up to the top. However, it's going to be largely negative play.

First, you do realize this is a racist sentiment you are posting? It's tough to complain about others when you are guilty yourself. See, you are lumping all whites into the "racist" category, implying that "they" started racism. That in itself is called racism. So there you go.

Here's what I've told other posters to do who are fed-up with what they perceive as anti-black threads; try to figure out why the anti-black posts are there. Then go after the reason, attack it. In a sense, do what I'm doing to you in this post. If you can't attack it, then you're better off keeping your mouth shut, or in the case of a post, keeping your fingers off your keyboard. Saying nothing is better than being a racist.
None of this was helpful at all.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Quote:

How can YOU end racism? YOU started you should deal with it. I never SEE anyt thread related to that. All of the treads about race are always about how terrible, ignorant,etc,,,,,,,,,, blacks are.

Racism isn't only a white issue. Your last sentence clearly shows that not all racist are white.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,507,231 times
Because they're racists.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:41 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
More nonsense.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:43 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Every race has it's lunatics. Most folks just hang our and make fun of each other. I'm sure cave men did too but they didn't have to worry about offending some whiner along the way. It is reality so either deal with it or cry. Folk probably make fun of me all the time but I could care less.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:43 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,278 times
I used to start a lot of racial threads but I came to the realization that they are a big waste of time. I started a thread about the pastor James Manning, a Black man that I really admire but guess what?

There is always a Black person here that gets offended and emails the mods to remove or close the thread.

It would be great if we could discuss these issues for more than a couple days but the political correctness here is sickening!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:46 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,034,570 times
Quote:

How can YOU end racism? YOU started it in this country, you should deal with it. I never SEE any thread related to that. All of the treads about race are always about how terrible, ignorant,etc,,,,,,,,,, blacks are.

Okay, here's what you do; start a thread containing the theories you have concerning all the negative black threads. You could throw "racism" in as one of the reasons because it most certainly is. Unfortunately you would have to come up with a couple of other legitimate reasons. You could say something like "cultural differences". That would be a legitimate reason. Then expand on that. There are a lot of different cultures and an inability to tolerate the culture of others is a failing similar to racism.

Anyway, there you go, some food for thought. Now I'll let you run with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies