Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 03:16 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,967,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanAmerican View Post
Guess i'll have to print out my own shirts that say GAY NOT OK.
Go ahead. Who is stopping you. I would prefer to know who all of the bigots are. I wish they would all self identify.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2012, 03:32 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,839,718 times
Don't you just hate this stuff- It's not even the gays pushing this stuff. It is the straight cut throat marketing opportunists USING the gays to make a few bucks...

Worst part about this greed and seeking of opportunity for profit is ----it generates resentment for gays---Gays should smarten up and protest.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:40 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,839,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Go ahead. Who is stopping you. I would prefer to know who all of the bigots are. I wish they would all self identify.
BIGOT = someone that is not fixated on anal? Is that what it is? Just because you don't like something does not make you a bigot. I don't like chocolate cookies...I hate the damned things- does that make be a chocophobe?

You have to be a realist about these issues...We do not have to agree with everything and everybody- The idea of two men being intimate and mimicing sex is just very unpleasant to me...What am I supposed to do- change and say "look at those two men having anal intercourse...isn't it beautiful and wonderful...?

Sorry it's just gross and dirty ----do I have the right to feel and think that way? Why do I have to be called a bigot because I believe in true love- and most believe in sex thinking that is is love- Few straight couples are in true love and few gay couples are in true love- This is all about selfish pleasure seeking and an addition to hedonism- so I don't have to respect it--call me a bigot if you will- I don;t care.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:41 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,967,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Don't you just hate this stuff- It's not even the gays pushing this stuff. It is the straight cut throat marketing opportunists USING the gays to make a few bucks...

Worst part about this greed and seeking of opportunity for profit is ----it generates resentment for gays---Gays should smarten up and protest.
Maybe the rednecks should start protesting the many redneck Tshirts being sold at Walmart. Pure exploitation I tell you.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,056,374 times
Quote:
Guess i'll have to print out my own shirts that say GAY NOT OK.
So you've been here less than 24 hours, and 6 out of your 7 posts are trolling.
Nice.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:56 PM

33,572 posts, read 37,198,452 times
Wait, all you people that are determined to boycott businesses that welcome gays, stop what you are doing right now, leave this web site immediately, do not look back and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!....City Data is a gay friendly business, so you must leave immediately, otherwise you will forever be branded HYPOCRITE...

Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,974,899 times
Quote:
BIGOT = someone that is not fixated on anal? Is that what it is? Just because you don't like something does not make you a bigot. I don't like chocolate cookies...I hate the damned things- does that make be a chocophobe?

You have to be a realist about these issues...We do not have to agree with everything and everybody- The idea of two men being intimate and mimicing sex is just very unpleasant to me...What am I supposed to do- change and say "look at those two men having anal intercourse...isn't it beautiful and wonderful...?

Sorry it's just gross and dirty ----do I have the right to feel and think that way? Why do I have to be called a bigot because I believe in true love- and most believe in sex thinking that is is love- Few straight couples are in true love and few gay couples are in true love- This is all about selfish pleasure seeking and an addition to hedonism- so I don't have to respect it--call me a bigot if you will- I don;t care.
Well, as a gay person I have the right to think that straight people are gross don't I?

But I don't, because I'm a decent person, and realize that just because something isn't attractive to me, doesn't make it icky.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:08 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,709,358 times
Quote:
So now, just trying to make a profit generates resentment of gays? Wow. Anti-gay conservatives will find any reason to justify their hatred.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:45 PM

49 posts, read 29,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
You should really let go of your hatred. I suspect that you would be much happier if you fought the urge to be so judgemental of other people and focused on your own life instead.
Not gonna let a bunch of mentally individuals redefine marriage in my country.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:49 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,962 times
Quote:
Not gonna let a bunch of mentally individuals redefine marriage in my country.
Marriage has already been redefined at least a dozen times in America. Marriage also is not a religious institution, and you do not have exclusive ownership of its meaning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies