Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 08:37 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
My father`s does not need a photo ID to be admitted into a hospital and neither does anyone else. He hasn`t had a drivers license for nearly 25 years and he doesn`t need a photo ID to have his SS check directly deposited into his bank account. BTW,I don`t need a photo ID to have my pension check directly deposited either.
Your father actually needs an ID to open that bank account to get his deposits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 08:38 AM

1,369 posts, read 2,274,317 times
The whole big voter disenfranchisement canard is a giant red herring cooked up by the left because they desperately need vote fraud to win and they know it. There is no other reason they oppose showing ID to vote. Thousands of dead people were found on the voter roles here in Florida, and the Obama administration is doing all it can to keep illegal aliens on the voter roles here as their voting block for the dems. One has to wonder when they will start ranting about the voter disenfranchisement of dead people.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Ok genius,surely you realize that a convention building can only hold so many bodies. Do you know that you need a ticket to get to watch the Final 4 or the Super Bowl? Conventions don`t sell tickets but you are required to be an elected delegate for entry.
Ok genius, surely you realize that a voters booth can only hold so many bodies.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
My state will only issue a photo ID to a non driver if you can make your way to a photo licensing center and pay $13.50. Poll taxes are unconstitutional.
FAIL.. The supreme court has already ruled that they must provide FREE ID, if they require one to vote.

That makes it FREE, not $13.50, if you tell them its to vote.

But since people at the convention also are required to vote at a poll, then your babbling excuse doesnt change anything. All you did was show how hypocritical Democracts are and what type of lengths you guys will go through to pretend your special.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:42 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
My state will only issue a photo ID to a non driver if you can make your way to a photo licensing center and pay $13.50. Poll taxes are unconstitutional.
you have to have a photo ID for everything
so your logic is for poop
funny these folks have no problem getting beer, utilities, food stamps, cell phones, or on planes, checking accounts
the obama hirelings are fighting Fla tooth and nail to get the illegals and dead folks off the ballots
why b/c they need them!
we passed that law here in Georgia and have no problems with folks voting!!

Old 06-02-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
My father`s does not need a photo ID to be admitted into a hospital and neither does anyone else. He hasn`t had a drivers license for nearly 25 years and he doesn`t need a photo ID to have his SS check directly deposited into his bank account. BTW,I don`t need a photo ID to have my pension check directly deposited either.
yes, well how many other places does he have to have one??
and if you live near him why not be the good kid and get him one!
I went to the hospital last year and sure as hell had to show mine
he had to show one to open that checking account!!
you can not have a checking account with out one

Old 06-02-2012, 08:49 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
I'll counter with:

- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Tallahassee Regional Operations Center and the Tallahassee office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation today arrested eight individuals in connection with multiple voter fraud violations that occurred in Madison County’s District One School Board race last year.

Quote:
One has nothing to do with the other. Surely you don`t think that a person should be able to show up at the convention,claim that they`re an elected delegate and stroll right on to the floor.
yes, they should with the logic you and the democrats are yammering about
what now, think some one might LIE??
Oh no not a democrat!!
what a pitiful crock of crap!

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
you have to have a photo ID for everything
so your logic is for poop
funny these folks have no problem getting beer, utilities, food stamps, cell phones, or on planes, checking accounts
the obama hirelings are fighting Fla tooth and nail to get the illegals and dead folks off the ballots
why b/c they need them!
we passed that law here in Georgia and have no problems with folks voting!!
Obama hired who? Show me a link.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:50 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
yes, well how many other places does he have to have one??
and if you live near him why not be the good kid and get him one!
I went to the hospital last year and sure as hell had to show mine
he had to show one to open that checking account!!
you can not have a checking account with out one
I had to take my son to the ER 2 years ago and had to show my ID as proof that I was the same person on the insurance card that I gave them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies