Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 01:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
There is a fine line between freedom of speech and intimidation, slander etc. I would think that screaming at muslims and having a pigs head would probably not be protected speech.

Do the front yard test. Imagine people on your front sidewalk doing something you find offensive...with the complete intent of provoking you. Still free speech? Or are they picking a fight?
I see that you are one of the many that failed to see the two videos I posted in #29. Maybe you could watch either of them and then tell me whose freedom of speech was being denied and by whom. How about you doing that for me so I know you know what is going on in Dearbornistan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 01:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Dearborn has been overrun by muslims. More will flock there and Detroit as it continues to fall to pieces and lawlessness reigns supreme. Those types of places are magnets for the militant muslims. Don't be surprised if a terrorist attack is spawned from there here soon.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Hey Christians! Why don't you follow your tenets, huh?

Thou Shalt Not Judge and all that?

Wasn't Jesus a man of peace and love and all that? Do you not follow in his foot steps or are you all bigoted tools who blindly follow some invisible person like sheep? Well for those that share extreme views anyway.
How about you get yourself back to post #29 on this thread and check out either or both videos that show just what does go on in Dearborn. One shows 2009 and the other 2011 but I don't think you can watch either of them and not spin your attitude just a bit.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:12 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Really? We go out and "murder" them? Maybe we are trying to control them to keep their violence down as much as possible? If you remember, they hijacked our planes-filled with OUR citizens and flew them into OUR buildings. Who would think of something like that?

Mexicans come to America to become Americans and work. The Irish came to America to become Americans and work and build families in freedom. Same with the Germans and Italians.

The Muslims come to America to be Muslims. And when their numbers are sufficient, you will find out just how "peaceful" they are.
Yes, we go out and murder them and torture them and rape them and throw their puppies off of cliffs.
You're saying that over 100,000 Iraqi's flew into two US buildings?

Sadly, I find this to be typical christian behavior.
Have at it.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:15 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about you get yourself back to post #29 on this thread and check out either or both videos that show just what does go on in Dearborn. One shows 2009 and the other 2011 but I don't think you can watch either of them and not spin your attitude just a bit.
Why would I watch them? I'm not coming to the defense of all Muslims here and you know damn well that not every Muslim is a terrorist. What's unfortunate is that Al Qaeda are terrorists who happen to be Muslim and are extreme zealots of their religion...just like the Westboro Church are extreme zealots of Christianity. See how that works?

No I won''t watch the videos since they're not worth my time and are completely subjective with no objective or unbiased reporting. You would think that if you and others like you followed the word of God and praised Jesus like you "claim" to do, then you would be more open and accepting of different religions. Guess not, huh?

Some Christian YOU are.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Dearborn has been overrun by muslims. More will flock there and Detroit as it continues to fall to pieces and lawlessness reigns supreme. Those types of places are magnets for the militant muslims. Don't be surprised if a terrorist attack is spawned from there here soon.
Overrun? What are you some livestock herder? Detroit is "falling to pieces and lawlessness" because of shoddy law makers and politicians not knowing how to run a city. It isn't because of a group of people that a city is falling into ruin...then again when has Detroit ever NOT been in ruin?

What exactly are you spewing about "those types of places"? You mean where people can live? There's a bunch of white folks in the south - primarily Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi...does that mean that every one of them are KKK members? No it doesn't and it's utterly ridiculous to think so and the same applies to the Middle Eastern folks who live in Dearborn.

If a terrorist attack were to occur, then it would have happened already

Sheesh you just LOVE looking at the bottle half empty, don't you? Watch out everyone...next thing you know the South will rise again!

Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Why would I watch them? I'm not coming to the defense of all Muslims here and you know damn well that not every Muslim is a terrorist. What's unfortunate is that Al Qaeda are terrorists who happen to be Muslim and are extreme zealots of their religion...just like the Westboro Church are extreme zealots of Christianity. See how that works?

No I won''t watch the videos since they're not worth my time and are completely subjective with no objective or unbiased reporting. You would think that if you and others like you followed the word of God and praised Jesus like you "claim" to do, then you would be more open and accepting of different religions. Guess not, huh?

Some Christian YOU are.
Either you don't know anything about those videos or you watched them and are trying to cover up what you saw.

Never watch anything like those videos because it may contaminate your left leaning brain to see something like them. What they actually do is show how that bunch in Dearborn act toward anyone who questions their Islamic faith. Yeah, I think you could learn a lot by looking at either of them, take your pick. I guess your time must be pretty valuable since you can't spend just a little bit of it seeing what is happening right there in front of your eyes and your eyes can't see.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:27 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You don't get to decide who is/is not christian.
They do.
Most of the murderers in the US are christian, too!
I see it as a religion of hatred.
Quote:
Again, you're all self-identified.
How many of you use your religion to hate women, gays, etc?
Generic you try to force your religion in our laws.
I see it hundreds of times a week on CD.

I believe these whackaloons are christians.
Taunting and harassing people seems to be christian business.
I guess that this is how this sect converts.

What gives you the right or authority to say who is/is not christian.
Look at the logic fallacy above.
Quote:
Have at it.
I think you are VERY, VERY wrong. But it's clear you have these ideas in your head and are dead-set about looking for "evidence" to validate them. This is very dangerous, and very wrong.

Any fool can call themselves a Christian, but not really be one. I can call myself a Buddhist tomorrow, but would I truly be one not practicing it as taught, taking it out of context, or knowing that much about it?

I can't figure out if some of you are naive, prejudiced, hateful, hypocrites, or all of the above.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
your left leaning brain
Assuming I lean to the left!

Oh how wrong you are and considering who I'm talking to here...I'm not surprised. Typical right leaner or opponent of liberals - you make all these assumptions to take the heat off of you when it fails each and every time.

Freedom of speech was practiced here. That's all fine and well but ethically, morally, and religiously these "Christians" were in the wrong for mocking another religion when we live in a country that promotes religious freedom.

Or is that too hard for your right leaning brain* to get a grasp on?

*sarcasm

Old 06-17-2012, 01:28 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,139 times
Quote:
Yes, we go out and murder them and torture them and rape them and throw their puppies off of cliffs.
You're saying that over 100,000 Iraqi's flew into two US buildings?

Have at it.
Even as weird as those people are, I'd FAR rather spend time with them than you. Honestly, you frighten me - and it's not because I fear for my safety. I fear for humanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies