Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2012, 11:09 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times

Advertisements

The Democrats refuse to do anything positive to get the economy growing at a faster pace, since they are on a mission to keep Romney from becoming President. They rather see us suffer jobs loss, lower credit ratings, high employment - all to take down Romney. They are against anything that will help Romney's plan to put Americans back to work.

Shame on you Democrats. Putting our nation in harms way for political power.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:13 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,530,444 times
Rep'ed ya for this one! Thank you, as you speak so truly.

Dig the videos in Posts # 31 and 32 on this thread because they prove that the Dems are the ones hellbent on destruction of our nation.

Why are Republicans determined to destroy America?

Old 06-21-2012, 11:19 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,225,468 times
Fine mocking response to a similar incorrect thread, with the names changed in this one to get it right. Rep point for Ed.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:22 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times

Just an example how silly it gets around here and certainly just as true a thread as the one bashing Republicans. Actually, far more true.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:22 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The Democrats refuse to do anything positive to get the economy growing at a faster pace, since they are on a mission to keep Romney from becoming President. They rather see us suffer jobs loss, lower credit ratings, high employment - all to take down Romney. They are against anything that will help Romney's plan to put Americans back to work.

Well, after the disastrous condition Bush left the country, I'm not interested in going back to a Republican for president so soon. You may think Romney will speed up the economy by granting tax cuts to the rich, but I don't trust the rich to NOT respond by simply sending yet more jobs to China. Anywhere, but America. That's how well the Bush tax cuts have been working that Obama continued with. No wonder Obama does not want to extend them again.

For the life of me, I can't see how Republicans, who believe life begins at conception, can with a clear conscious vote for Romney since he has taken money from the head of a drug company that makes the morning after pill. He has been a total flip flip on the abortion issue. So there may be a lot of interest in finding a third party candidate to vote for.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:23 AM

589 posts, read 851,205 times
Quote:

What? More incoherant dribble from the teabaggers.

Why would the Dems be trying to keep the economy from growing? A robust economy only plays into the hand of the incumbent, not the challenger.

Both Boner and McConnell are on record saying that they would do ANYTHING to prevent Obama from being re-elected. Hence, the unprecedended use of the filibuster in the Senate, and the refusal to compromise on anything, at any time, in the House.

Any and all blame for the current state of the economy has to go to Bush who fubarred it in the first place, and the wingnuts who are determined to keep it that way, through the election.

Last edited by Nomad58; 06-22-2012 at 01:45 AM..

Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,379 times
Very original thread. Where did you get such an idea for a thread? You are truly an independent thinker. Such creativity. I'm impressed.

Why do conservatives want America to fall behind?

Old 06-22-2012, 01:40 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,194,098 times
Quote:

Nice troll. Is that a serious post or are you just one of these I get my opinions from right wing radio types.

If I can prove that they don't "refuse to do anything positive" will you agree to click the Log Out link on this page and never come back to this site?

There aren't nearly enough intelligent people posting on here and I'm always up for the chance to thin the herd so to speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies