Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2012, 07:42 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The minorities are going to vote for the man they believe is going to give them government monies. And that is usually the Democrats that throw away government money. Freeloaders.
And you prove the OP's point by insulting minorities. Typical racist bs from the right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 07:46 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
The Republican Party wants minorities to stand on their own instead of depending on the government and living 3 generations on welfare.

Self respect, self responsibility, and self sufficient.
"RAH RAH CIS *** BAH"!!!!!!.....the same cheer minorities have been hearing since the refusal of Conservatives to endorse civil rights!!!

Quote:
The Republican Party wants minorities to stand on their own instead of depending on the government and living 3 generations on welfare.
Yeah, we all know a black family that has been on welfare for three generations, hell I even knew a pimp with a velvet suit and a trio of tap dancers who moonlighted as shoe shine men...

Old 06-23-2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Now, now lets not get feisty. And you are the judge of my creditability??? LMAO ^^^^^ destroyed.
Yes, you were destroyed!!!...you're just now figuring that out...

Old 06-23-2012, 07:51 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,313,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
"RAH RAH CIS *** BAH"!!!!!!.....the same cheer minorities have been hearing since the refusal of Conservatives to endorse civil rights!!!

Yeah, we all know a black family that has been on welfare for three generations, hell I even knew a pimp with a velvet suit and a trio of tap dancers who moonlighted as shoe shine men...
Don't forget govt employment.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Many Republicans don't hide the fact that they dislike minorities, so it's not suprising that minorities would shy away from them. That still is not a good excuse to flock to the Democratic party, who isn't a whole lot better.

Why???...reading some of these posts, a minority and in particularly, a black person would have to be insane to support Republicans.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund_Burke View Post
Don't forget govt employment.
Yeah, we all know govt employment never existed untill black people started working off the plantatation..

Don't worry though, whenever I venture over to StormFront I read the same thing. Some thrive in an environement devoid of fact....

Old 06-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You described the Democratic party to a tee!
The less than sharp would think so...

Old 06-23-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Who lost control? It certainly was not me. Your friend is the one calling everyone names. Most of his name calling posts were deleted by the mods.
ie; I was getting butt raped on a forum because my stupid posts were being discredited left and right, so I ran crying to the Mods like a little j5ich, and got his posts deleted....

Great Job Scotty!!!!...woo hoo

Old 06-23-2012, 08:04 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Ever since the civil rights movement, Republicans have done everything in their power to push minorities away from their party. So far they've conceded blacks, latinos, and gays. They are also doing every thing they can to concede the women vote. So why do they act surprised when minorities punish them at the polls by voting overwhelmingly Democratic?

A powerful coalition of minorities was crucial to Obama's victory in 08 and it will be crucial again to his victory in 2012. In fact, it is Obama's strong showing among minorities, particularly Latinos, that have put several former red states into play as swing states. The GOP is depending on conservative whites and an unlimited supply of Wall Street money to win the election. However, there is a limit to the amount of votes that money can buy.

probably because they dont understand why people would want to be more on the goverments teat than being able to make their own money, without goverment intervention.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:24 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,313,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Yeah, we all know govt employment never existed untill black people started working off the plantatation..

Don't worry though, whenever I venture over to StormFront I read the same thing. Some thrive in an environement devoid of fact....
Black Unemployment Crisis: Loss Of Government Jobs Hurts African Americans Hardest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies