Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Timmy, what I'm I going to do with you? What kind of upbringing develops minds like yours?
A firm grasp of history, travel, personal experience, and rational analysis, instead of the liberal method, which consists of idealism, emotion-based analysis, anti-white rhetoric, and the excuse of pathological behavior in the name of "oppression" and "lack of opportunity".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2012, 09:24 AM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Default Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Oh, I see.

So after Haiti killed all of the White and Mixed Race individuals on their island, they still suffered the effects of "colonialism" hundreds of years later?

The Europeans practically colonized the ENTIRE WORLD. Many countries were able to pick up the pieces, while many weren't.

Japan was able to rebuild after a nuclear meltdown. West Germany and many Eastern European countries rebuilt after years and years of communist rule, which ended in the late 80's. African countries were granted independence in the 60's, for the most part, but their lands are still disgusting hell holes.

South Africa and Rhodesia were once the breadbaskets of Africa. Once evil White rule ended, Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) suffers from hyperinflation and needs UN assistance to feed its people, while South Africa became the rape capital of the WORLD.
Quite simply, the various european colonizers had vastly different approaches. Look around at former british colonies and compare them to former french and spanish colonies and you should figure it out.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:28 AM

78,431 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
During the peak of their oppression, the English exported the crops THEY GREW out of the country to feed their people across the British Empire.

South Africa is not oppressed, as of 1994, and they continue to kill the evil oppressors who grow their food, maintain their infrastructure, etc.

I'm not talking about South Africa's economic system, I'm talking about the quality of life. Ireland was NEVER the rape capital of the world.
If you crack open your history book you might see Ireland having a pretty low quality of life at times....

Old 07-02-2012, 03:23 PM

674 posts, read 698,612 times
Quote:
Oh, I see.

So after Haiti killed all of the White and Mixed Race individuals on their island, they still suffered the effects of "colonialism" hundreds of years later?
Someone should let the mixed race Haitians who have been the majority of elite Haiti since the revolution know that they're dead. These ghosts are so powerful that they're visible by everyone!

Old 07-02-2012, 03:38 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,791 times
Quote:
Exactly.

Except now it's the racist "Brotha's" hating on the blue-eyed devil instead of vice versa.

Nice analogy!
Don't use African American stereotypes on South Africans.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:48 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
All of Africa and all of the Caribbean should return to colonial rule as should much of Asia. The world would be much safer, and stable.

And no I am not joking.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:17 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
South Africa reminds me of the American South before the late 1960's. It was a racial driven disaster ruled by a white rural aristocracy and a equally white urban professionals. The whites took care of their own regardless of the lost opportunities for any non - white people. IMHO the place is still infested with that anti "others" attitude.
Oh, honey! I think I see your problem. You need some Diversity Supplements! You don't get enough throbbing vibrance over there in New Hampshire.

If you can't afford to fly to South Africa for the Amy Biehl Tour, then I'd say you need a week of cultural enrichment in Detroit. And summer is the best time to go! What are you waiting for?

Old 07-02-2012, 06:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you crack open your history book you might see Ireland having a pretty low quality of life at times....
Ireland needed to clean up its own act; which it has. Things may be a bit rough there in 2012 but NOTHING like the Potato Famine.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Don't use African American stereotypes on South Africans.
Like I said in the past: we should give our Black hood rats who have records to South Africa and take their white and "Coloured" people in return. Let the hood rats find out about truly rough living.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
All of Africa and all of the Caribbean should return to colonial rule as should much of Asia. The world would be much safer, and stable.

And no I am not joking.
Uh; not all of "Black" Africa and the Caribbean are jacked; there are a few places that are taking care of business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies