Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 09:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,349,707 times

Advertisements

Many here can't agree with this because it comes from the pen of one of those conservative women who are just too truthful about this kind of thing. However, I think that very little of what the lady says here is not true and don't think that even Media Matters can prove any of it untrue.

It is so obvious that what the purpose of Fast and Furious was was to get rid of the 2nd Amendment to the Contitution of the United States. Somehow they had to lie to keep their attempt going, but they surely did just that.

Ann Coulter - June 27, 2012 - THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,183,530 times
This is BS. Already debunked by Fortune Magazine. The truth is out and it is nothing that Coulter or any other right wing nutjob is talking about. It's not the biggest scandal, it is the biggest Trojan Horse.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Old 06-27-2012, 09:18 PM

48,502 posts, read 97,051,418 times
Bascially I think it goingto get very interesting startig tomorrow after the vote. Likely headed to the supreme court eventually like the nixon tapes to see who knew what; when.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:21 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,194,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The truth is out.........
The truth will come out when the DOJ produces the documents that have been requested. They haven't pushed it this far for no reason.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:26 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,809,680 times
Bull****, lies and coverup.

RELEASE THE DAMN DOCUMENTS if you have nothing to hide.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The truth will come out when the DOJ produces the documents that have been requested. They haven't pushed it this far for no reason.
Truth my ass. If they have not destroyed key evidence by now they are just plain stupid.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,690,936 times
Has there been a lot of shredded material leaving the DOJ lately? Hope they are not shredding so fast they catch the machines on fire. It is all about delay. Do you think they will be able to get the information they want before the election?

It astounded me that the White House was so insensitive to the family of the murdered border patrolman during the briefing about this today. This man was murdered with a gun our government planted with criminals. I really don't care a lot about it myself, but they could at least let his family know all the information they have about it.

I think it is time that the people being shot are not our agents, but those crossing the border illegally. I know that is harsh, but our country needs to be protected from illegal invaders and it is our governments job to protect American CITIZENS.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,625,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many here can't agree with this because it comes from the pen of one of those conservative women who are just too truthful about this kind of thing.
I beg you to stop with the lame reverse psychology!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 09:31 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,167,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many here can't agree with this because it comes from the pen of one of those conservative women who are just too truthful about this kind of thing. However, I think that very little of what the lady says here is not true and don't think that even Media Matters can prove any of it untrue.

It is so obvious that what the purpose of Fast and Furious was was to get rid of the 2nd Amendment to the Contitution of the United States. Somehow they had to lie to keep their attempt going, but they surely did just that.

Ann Coulter - June 27, 2012 - THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY
Roy, I think the difference between conservatives and liberals is that liberals don't need to listen to others to form their opinion. And that is why there are very few if any liberal radio shows. We don't care what they have to say. Conservatives on the other hand seem to need to be guided and that's why they listen.

Ok, since this started with Bush, maybe the whole scandal is trying to protect him lol How weird would that be. But we don't really know do we

Old 06-27-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Roy, I think the difference between conservatives and liberals is that liberals don't need to listen to others to form their opinion. And that is why there are very few if any liberal radio shows. We don't care what they have to say. Conservatives on the other hand seem to need to be guided and that's why they listen.

Ok, since this started with Bush, maybe the whole scandal is trying to protect him lol How weird would that be. But we don't really know do we
Wow an uniformed liberal, you may not listen to radio but maybe you should do some reading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies