Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 01:23 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When will you and the Dane be telling us what Coulter's lies were in this one? You talk about them but fail to tell us what were lies.

I said you couldn't point out any untruths but then, I knew you couldn't point out lies in anything you failed to read.

I am ready to have you tell me which of her statements were untruths. Get to it.
Go back one page and read post #37, for an example. This works so much better when you read all the posts in your own thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 01:57 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
The only reason Republicans are gone after Holder is he is the main guy who can stop these this voter id mess in a lot of states the Republicans will try everything in there power to get Romney elected
How about you read the words of Ms. Coulter so you can discuss the topic of the thread? You are talking ThinkProgress talking points very well but not one word in refutation of the lady.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Old Anne's got her gun sure does SPECULATE ALOT, and as usual she has no facts to prove her typical
SPECUALTION, yet you swallow it hook line and sinker and declare it as if it were fact.
When can I expect to see you telling us what of her words are speculation? Soon, I hope, since yoiu haven't spoken one word to what she said. Yes, I know this is how the left works but surely you can mention at least one thing that is purely speculation, if you bother to read her.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
From the link:

"Administration officials intentionally put guns into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, so that when the guns taken from Mexican crime scenes turned out to be American guns, Democrats would have a reason to crack down on gun sellers in the United States."

Absolute crackpottery of the highest order!

Remember two years ago when the 2010 census became a horrible Obama conspiracy to round up dissenters and pack them into government re-education camps?

But it must be so emotionally and mentally disabling to wake up each morning thinking that every routine societal function is somehow a multi-layered conspiracy aimed at converting you into a docile robot.

The truth is that it's corporate advertising and political influence that have converted most Americans into docile, nonthinking consumers who imagine they're still free if they've just purchased the latest corporate gadget produced by Chinese labor.
My golly, gee finally a lefty quotes some words from Coulter's piece and declares crack pottery what ever that is. Excuse me for splitting that word but that is the work of my spell checker.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Coulter and the rest of the spittle-spewing right that's promoting this psychotic fabrication.

Yes, you're wrong.

Again.
Doesn't that make you feel kind of lonely to make that claim?

Old 06-28-2012, 02:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
When can I expect to see you telling us what of her words are speculation? Soon, I hope, since yoiu haven't spoken one word to what she said. Yes, I know this is how the left works but surely you can mention at least one thing that is purely speculation, if you bother to read her.
I did read her "stuff" the entire piece is pure speculation lacking in any factual proof to back her claims, if you were half as smart as you seem to think you are you would have been able to figure that out all on your own.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Go back one page and read post #37, for an example. This works so much better when you read all the posts in your own thread.
Yep, I commented on that post by you. Didn't that sentence come a bit early in the article? So you are saying that the left doesn't want to take away any of our guns? What do they really want that keeps them hiding all those papers about Fast and Furious? Whoops, there is a hard one to answer, isn't it?

Old 06-28-2012, 02:17 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Yep, I commented on that post by you. Didn't that sentence come a bit early in the article? So you are saying that the left doesn't want to take away any of our guns? What do they really want that keeps them hiding all those papers about Fast and Furious? Whoops, there is a hard one to answer, isn't it?
See, you learned your lesson well from Coulter, speculate without facts and come to a conclusion based on your own speculation. I would have thought someone that once was a teacher would know that truth is based on Facts and not speculation and personal opinions.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:46 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,637 times
Quote:

You'll be so heartbroken when this whole kabuki play by Issa turns out to be nothing.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:49 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Jeez, now we are blaming Reagan for Fast and Furious!!!! Have you no respect for the dead?
No. I am pointing out that even in the incredibly unlikely event that Fast & Furious is everything the nattering nabobs on the right can dream up in their wildest fever dreams, it still wouldn't begin to approach the scandal that was Iran-Contra. Sorry, I don't have a link to some column that I can whine about people not reading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies