Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 06:41 AM

24,492 posts, read 23,207,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Bloom View Post
EXACTLY! I've heard his fingerprints actually belong to a white woman.
>>> That might explain why he throws a ball like a girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 07:01 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,524,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
these are zip codes.
yep.

Quote:
Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

Old 07-06-2012, 07:08 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,999,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
It doesn't matter,majority of people here have their heads buried in the sand...Obama is god he can do no wrong and anyone who questions that is an evil racist birther.
Funny how many of you righties say exactly the same "stuff", it is as if you all get your information from the same sources, maybe a vaction from the propaganda is in order for you.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,995,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Actually you need SS numbers for public school.
You didn't in 1977.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:34 AM

477 posts, read 366,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Funny how many of you righties say exactly the same "stuff", it is as if you all get your information from the same sources, maybe a vaction from the propaganda is in order for you.
Its spewed from the same people over and over and over...this is what I hear when anyone brings up Obama's REAL birthplace,citizenship etc.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
...this is what I hear when anyone brings up Obama's REAL birthplace,citizenship etc.
if you promote birther beliefs(Obama's REAL birthplace,citizenship etc.) then don't be surprised if people label you a birther. seems like a pretty straight forward equation imo.

as for the accusation of racist, there most definitely are birthers that are motivated by racism ( we've seen it here on the forum and a brief websearch will bring up multiple examples ) but i do not believe that all birthers are racists and that it is wrong (and counter-productive to the debate) to make such a blanket generalization.

that being said, i ask again coupondad:

what convincing evidence do you have to support your birther beliefs?

Old 07-06-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Funny how many of you righties......
i don't see birtherism as a right vs left partisan issue. altho very small, there is a group of hillary clinton supporters (the PUMAs) that have embraced the birther mantra. also, in many ways, the birther movement has been detrimental to the GOP.

what i do see birtherism as is an amazing study in the depths of cognitive dissonance, a persons ability to only accept information, no matter how irrational and/or illogical, that supports their belief and completely reject any information that contradicts that belief no matter how mundane and logical.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:00 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,999,576 times
Quote:
Its spewed from the same people over and over and over...this is what I hear when anyone brings up Obama's REAL birthplace,citizenship etc.
Really? So, why don't you post a few examples of that happening here, a dozen examples should be easy to provide. FYI, the SS Number, Birthplace, Citizenship, etc... have all been resolved long ago, those that do not understand this are simply either unwilling to face the truth or plain moonbat crazy.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:10 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,879,160 times
To the OP:

Really sick and tired of hearing about this stupid argument that he's not a citizen just because the majority of Americans were dumb enough to vote for him as President in the first place and just don't want to admit it. So you try to come up with pointless fails that have nothing to do with anything even remotely important.

Just because he's the first non-white President not from continental US soil doesn't mean he's not a legal citizen.

Disclaimer: I do not support Obama in any way, shape, or form.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:43 AM

477 posts, read 366,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if you promote birther beliefs(Obama's REAL birthplace,citizenship etc.) then don't be surprised if people label you a birther. seems like a pretty straight forward equation imo.

as for the accusation of racist, there most definitely are birthers that are motivated by racism ( we've seen it here on the forum and a brief websearch will bring up multiple examples ) but i do not believe that all birthers are racists and that it is wrong (and counter-productive to the debate) to make such a blanket generalization.

that being said, i ask again coupondad:

what convincing evidence do you have to support your birther beliefs?
Common Sense. I guess ALL the media articles when he ran for senate were just mistakes and his own family stating these things are all lies...I am not going to go through this with you people because its like talking to a brick wall I get no where so why try?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies