Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:25 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,245,912 times

Advertisements

McCain Defends Clinton Aide Against Allegations

Stupid Bachmann at it again.

Republican Sen. John McCain is defending a longtime aide to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton against unsubstantiated allegations that her family has ties to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood.

McCain spoke on the Senate floor Wednesday to repudiate Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann's charges against Huma Abedin. Without mentioning Bachmann's name, McCain called the attacks "unwarranted and unfounded."

He said Abedin, the daughter of immigrants, represents the best about America. He said the attacks from the lawmaker reflects ignorance and defames the spirit of the nation.

McCain Defends Clinton Aide Against Allegations - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 11:29 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Does she, you assume she does not.

If she has ties to them and is working against the USA interest I would want to know that.

I don't assume that because they are a famous political figure that they are pure.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Does she, you assume she does not.

If she has ties to them and is working against the USA interest I would want to know that.

I don't assume that because they are a famous political figure that they are pure.
Gee you would think the Secret Service would have checked her out. THEY DID!

Your Confirmation Bias is working.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:44 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Time for old Jaun to go just like Hanoi John and the rest of the dinosaurs in congress. They have destroyed this country enough.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Progressive John McCain?
I'm sure you do think he is on the same page as you!
How is he different than Obama?

I guess McCain has the proof, to slam the documentation that has been presented?

Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Time for old Jaun to go just like Hanoi John and the rest of the dinosaurs in congress. They have destroyed this country enough.
YOU SURE LOVED HIM LAST ELECTION. NOW YOU HATE HIM.TYPICAL REPUBLICAN WAY OF THOUGHT.
Sure helps out the DEM's

Old 07-18-2012, 01:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
McCain is trash. I voted for him for obvious reasons, but he never really had my full support. In fact, the sight of him these days actually makes me cringe. I think he's a fraud......and he's certainly not a conservative. His "Straight Talk Express" was a total joke, his VP pick was a trainwreck, and his conservative credentials are non-existent. I'm not surprised that he'd align himself with someone whose family has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. John McCain is walking, talking filth as far as i'm concerned.

And for the love of God.....someone eradicate his piece of trash daughter from the public eye. She's a disgrace to blondes and conservatives everywhere. She should do us all a favor and climb in a bottomless hole and vanish.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
McCain is trash. I voted for him for obvious reasons, but he never really had my full support. In fact, the sight of him these days actually makes me cringe. I think he's a fraud......and he's certainly not a conservative. His "Straight Talk Express" was a total joke, his VP pick was a trainwreck, and his conservative credentials are non-existent. I'm not surprised that he'd align himself with someone whose family has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. John McCain is walking, talking filth as far as i'm concerned.

And for the love of God.....someone eradicate his piece of trash daughter from the public eye. She's a disgrace to blondes and conservatives everywhere. She should do us all a favor and climb in a bottomless whole and vanish.
Calm down. You just need a smoke break.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:34 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Gee you would think the Secret Service would have checked her out. THEY DID!

Your Confirmation Bias is working.
This crap is why Hillary Clinton was jeered at in Egypt. The bat crap crazy people like Bachmann and Beck have Egyptian bloggers believing that our government supports The Muslim Brotherhood. Bachmann is a witch burner and needs to have her jaw wired or tongue fall out.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-18-2012 at 01:45 PM..

Old 07-18-2012, 01:44 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post

And for the love of God.....someone eradicate his piece of trash daughter from the public eye. She's a disgrace to blondes and conservatives everywhere. She should do us all a favor and climb in a bottomless hole and vanish.

I didn't vote for him beacuse of the trainwreck. The real McCain finally appeared at his concession speech in 2008.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies