Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 02:42 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Indiana Dad Sentenced to Five Years for Criticizing Judge, Custody Evaluator « Fathers & Families

Big surprise here...more tyrants in robes not allowing free speech and kidnapping a man's kids from a spiteful ex wife....its a good thing my own mother was not this way when my father and her divorced would not have ended well and the same for my wife and I. No pos judge is going to boss me around trying to tell me when I can and can not see my children...he didn't make the kids he didn't raise the kids he has no rights to me or my kids. Simple.
Yup, a judge decides in custody cases.

And shocking as it is for SOME "men", the judge thinks what's best for the CHILDREN is more important than what any man thinks..."men" think it's all about them....and that attitude is why they're seldom awarded full custody...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 03:35 PM

477 posts, read 365,304 times
The father's rights were kidnapped from him by some activist judge when the father had done nothing wrong ever...then he helps trump up charges against the father. Lovely.Like I said a judge has no right to me my kids or anything else about me. I must have forgotten where I gave my rights up to anything and where he signed the BC of me or my kids....

Old 07-11-2012, 03:48 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Judges and others in the courts are interconnected and as corrupt as in any third world country. If you think it is bad for dealing with children, don't grow old it is far worse and no one will stand and say no to these thieves. We have several here in Orange County Florida that belong in jail and to be striped of all the wealth they have stolen from the elderly.

I hope this man can wriggle free of these aholes.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:51 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,455,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
More like deranged deadbeat sentenced to jail after a jury of his peers convicts him of Intimidation of a Judge, two counts of Intimidation, Attempt to Commit Obstruction of Justice, and Perjury.
As far as being a "deadbeat" he has been in jail since his divorce.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:58 PM

Its obvious who has read it and who hasn't. He acted as his own lawyer during the divorce yet was denied access to the files he was allowed to have,the doctor the court used is not licensed in Indiana where this took place yet they used him anyways...nothing ever happened to have the man have his rights taken away from his kids and yet that's what happened once he criticized the idiots in charge.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Ain't nothing like a one sided article making the man sound like a hero. Would love to hear the other side,

Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Huh? His trail ran from October 3rd - October 6th, 2011. He was sentenced on October 11th, 2011. What trial is set to take place in August?

Old 07-11-2012, 04:13 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Ain't nothing like a one sided article making the man sound like a hero. Would love to hear the other side,
There doesn't seem to be a full picture/analysis of this case that I can find online, but what I have found indicates one of Brewington's threats was to follow the judge, shoot him, and then dump his body in a river. There's also mention that he regularly harassed the child advocate from his divorce case including continually calling children's homes he worked with and other work colleagues to accuse the advocate of being a child molesting pedophile. I'm sure there was much more since he was convinced of 5 crimes and since the judge sentenced him pretty harshly.

Eagle Country 99.3 FM | Lawrenceburg, IN

Old 07-11-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I typed his name in and found little other than the article from the radio station...

Old 07-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Silly dads, kids are for moms. Now sit down shut up and take your medicine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies