Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 02:58 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Defended her actions on the Glenn Beck show, now that's just too funny, Jon Stewart must pay her a commission.

Evidently she has no facts other than Abedin is Muslim, just generaralities but felt the need to sign a letter. I give Boehner, McCain and Rollins credit for criticizing her, she should be removed from the house intelligence committee for obvious reasons.

"Bachmann defended her actions Thursday on the talk show of conservative host Glenn Beck. "If my family members were associated with Hamas, a terrorist organization, that alone could be sufficient to disqualify me from getting a security clearance," Bachmann said, according to a transcript of her remarks. "So all we did is ask, did the federal government look into her family associations before she got a high level security clearance."

Top Republicans denounce attack on Clinton aide - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 03:04 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This nation will never be destroyed by a war on our soil. It will be destroyed from within.

We are witnessing it in full detail.
Yes it's being destroyed by lunatics. This not only hurts the republican party it gives radicals in the middle east credibility and damages US relations.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:08 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Bachmann needs to offer up some evidence or keep her hideous trap shut...she is a proven liar.
There I agree with you as well. I am not going to sit here and out of hand call Huma or her Weiner husband Muslim Brotherhood connected out of nowhere, but I would like to know what the meat of her accusations were.

Now if there ends up being a reason to investigate for real and Bachmann happened to be the one who find this I would not dismiss it out of hand because she reported it. Also if there is absolutely no reason for her to have sent out the dogs I would wonder if she is fit for office.

We'll see what the issue is I hope and find out the truth soon.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:20 PM

OK, not having known of this I did look a little into this.

The new Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood President who thinks 911 was not done by Muslims and wants all of Israel wiped off the map has great ties with Huma because his wife and she are great friends.

So how many of your wives have great ties with wacko Muslim Brotherhood world leaders spouses?

I have to admit, that is not typical and you do have to wonder what Huma likes about being friends with these people?
I would be disgusted. They are radical nut cases.

So, I kind of get the red flag here.

So the question is, what are her family and personal other ties to such people since she is connected so high up in our government?

Old 07-19-2012, 03:24 PM

I did google this up just now and it states some of the problems with Huma.
Don't know the site, but if true I get the concern.

How is Huma Abedin connected to Egypt’s new President? | Walid Shoebat

Old 07-19-2012, 04:19 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I did google this up just now and it states some of the problems with Huma.
Don't know the site, but if true I get the concern.

How is Huma Abedin connected to Egypt’s new President? | Walid Shoebat

I'll take the word of John McCain, who DOES have a sense of decency and actually knows Huma Abadin. Bachmann needs to be censured, along with the four fools that she convinced to sign with her...clearly their mental state precludes rational legislation. I hope that Abadin sues Bachmann up the wazoo; it's time to clear delusional people from positions of some measure of power.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:24 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
I'll take the word of John McCain, who DOES have a sense of decency and actually knows Huma Abadin. Bachmann needs to be censured, along with the four fools that she convinced to sign with her...clearly their mental state precludes rational legislation. I hope that Abadin sues Bachmann up the wazoo; it's time to clear delusional people from positions of some measure of power.
This is nothing new for "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann...

Rep. Michelle Bachmann on Hardball calls for investigation - YouTube

Can you imagine if this whackadoodle made it to the White House? Absolutely astonishing that she actually has supporters.

Old 07-19-2012, 04:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This is nothing new for "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann...

Rep. Michelle Bachmann on Hardball calls for investigation - YouTube

Can you imagine if this whackadoodle made it to the White House? Absolutely astonishing that she actually has supporters.

That video is revolting. What's anti-American is someone so desperate for the attention and benefits inherent with a political "career" that they'd attempt to escalate fear regarding a religion. Despicable.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:03 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
OK, not having known of this I did look a little into this.

The new Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood President who thinks 911 was not done by Muslims and wants all of Israel wiped off the map has great ties with Huma because his wife and she are great friends.

So how many of your wives have great ties with wacko Muslim Brotherhood world leaders spouses?

I have to admit, that is not typical and you do have to wonder what Huma likes about being friends with these people?
I would be disgusted. They are radical nut cases.

So, I kind of get the red flag here.

So the question is, what are her family and personal other ties to such people since she is connected so high up in our government?
Very interesting, when Bachmann first spoke it sounded stupid but this revelation also raises red flags with me. This needs to be investigated.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:50 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You make it sound like Bachmann is the ONLY one. She's not. A few congressmen signed those letters.
Yes it was one bat crap crazy one after the other. Louie "Terror Baby" Gohmert, Franks, Westmoreland, Rooney. Pick of the litter of the batish crazy folk....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies