Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 10:03 PM

79,018 posts, read 61,175,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Has anyone actually ID the shooter? All we know is he was in the theater and walked out the door and was found sitting there by police. Or actually was Holmes even the guy in the theater who got up and walked out to begin with?
Um, yeah....people in the theatre have ID'd him. Seriously, what the HELL do you think the police do beside just arrest the dude sitting in his car near crime scenes????

Are you ok?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 10:08 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,149,083 times
Quote:
Has anyone actually ID the shooter? All we know is he was in the theater and walked out the door and was found sitting there by police. Or actually was Holmes even the guy in the theater who got up and walked out to begin with?
It's definitely bewildering; it may not be the Joker they have in custody....but dare I say the dreaded, False Face.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:09 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,070,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Um, yeah....people in the theatre have ID'd him. Seriously, what the HELL do you think the police do beside just arrest the dude sitting in his car near crime scenes????

Are you ok?
Can you provide me with the details?

Old 07-27-2012, 10:11 PM

"what the HELL do you think the police do beside just arrest the dude sitting in his car near crime scenes????"

Actually according to many who post on this site they beat people up and shoot them for no reason.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:13 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,955,806 times
Quote:
Um, most people would VERIFY the facts prior to presenting them.

Besides, we all know you work for the KGB and the Mosaad and are lying.

Also, the real shooter was Iranian and black and mormon.

Yep. No need to verify facts, let us just invade Iran right now.
What does KGB, Mosaad, Iran or any of that have to do with this?

I showed a story link and asked if someone had seen this? Didn't state it was fact.
All of this in the public is questionable as to it being fact. You have first hand knowledge of any of this?
Please do tell.

Several connections do appear to show that this Robert Holmes could be his father. Would hardly call it fact, but worth investigating.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,345,604 times
Quote:
"what the HELL do you think the police do beside just arrest the dude sitting in his car near crime scenes????"

Actually according to many who post on this site they beat people up and shoot them for no reason.
Actually, there is more than one account of his arrest. The one I've heard a couple of times on TV said he was trying to blend in with the police when they were behind the theater near his car. But one of the policeman noticed that part of the gear he was wearing was cheat quality and not standard issue for their swat team, etc.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:36 PM

Blending in with police or wandering around dazed and confused?

Old 07-27-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Can you provide me with the details?
I wasn't the one making assertions.

Why don't you show us how no one ID'd the guy charged?

Old 07-27-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
What does KGB, Mosaad, Iran or any of that have to do with this?

I showed a story link and asked if someone had seen this? Didn't state it was fact.
All of this in the public is questionable as to it being fact. You have first hand knowledge of any of this?
Please do tell.

Several connections do appear to show that this Robert Holmes could be his father. Would hardly call it fact, but worth investigating.
You sure do like to make claims PRIOR to investigating.

Well golly gee, Obama COULD BE the shooters father we just don't know yet.....or he COULD BE the cloned love child of Adolph Hitler and Bush.....

But lets not wait to find out.

Personally, it's apparant to me that the shooter is related to you and this is just a giant red herring.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
I wasn't the one making assertions.

Why don't you show us how no one ID'd the guy charged?
So you have nothing showing he was ID'd by anyone in the theater. Check.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies