Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2012, 07:59 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Who is "we"? Do you work on the Obama BC misinformation team or something? That would explain why you show right up when ANY thread of this nature shows up, you also do it on other forums as well. Hmmmm....
Possible. I wonder what GS rating a disinformation agent gets?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,494,717 times
The assertion that President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery is hearsay without exception, and inadmissible as evidence in any action or proceeding on the issue. The only admissible evidence is the certified copy of the President's birth certificate that has been authenticated by the State of Hawaii as record of vital statistics, which is an exception to the rule against hearsay regardless of whether the declarant is available as a witness under Rule 803(9) of the Federal Rules of Evidence. That, however, only begs the question that there is a person with legal standing to challenge President Obama' eligibility, and a court with subject matter jurisdiction to hear the case. There is not, which is why almost all the actions filed have been dismissed, and the appeals denied. The few courts that have purported to rule on the issue did not have subject matter jurisdiction for lack of the proponents' standing; and their judgments and orders are null and void.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:08 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Yeah cause the people before him aren't the cause of all of this.

Put the petty anger away and try using thoughts instead.

Is the White House worried about this type of thing? No the only people who care about the birther nonsense are the uneducated, tin foil hat wearing trailer park types who'd vote Republican even if the person was a convicted rapist. The birther nonsense alienates indies and the Obama campaign would benefit from that.
Sounds like you are projecting a bit of yourself here.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:19 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Who is "we"?
A founding member of the leading anti-Birther forum on the Internet, TheFogbow.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD
Do you work on the Obama BC misinformation team or something?
Something. I am one of a group of people on a mission to civilize.

Quote:
That would explain why you show right up when ANY thread of this nature shows up, you also do it on other forums as well. Hmmmm....
I'm all over the place on-line. Birthers have feared me for four years.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I see the usual detractors poo-pooing all of this, but not a single explanation of how and why the file is what it is.
Your vision is selective it seems, since there have been scores of threads, many in which you have participated that completely debunk the idiotic Birther claims of forgery.

Quote:
The reason for that is because there is NO explanation except deliberate manipulation.
Only the selectively blind or stupid genuinely believe that.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:22 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
A founding member of the leading anti-Birther forum on the Internet, TheFogbow.org.

Something. I am one of a group of people on a mission to civilize.

I'm all over the place on-line. Birthers have feared me for four years.
Your just a legend in your own mind, aren't ya.

I doubt anyone fears you.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:26 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Your vision is selective it seems, since there have been scores of threads, many in which you have participated that completely debunk the idiotic Birther claims of forgery.

Only the selectively blind or stupid genuinely believe that.
Let's hear your explanations, I mean excuses for what was published in that report. Can you? NOPE!

Old 07-23-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Your just a legend in your own mind, aren't ya.
Nope. Just the facts, Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40
LOL... stick around and watch then.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Let's hear your explanations, I mean excuses for what was published in that report. Can you? NOPE!
Again? Okay. But since there are so many (often contradictory) Birther claims, you tell me which ones you need debunked first? What are your "top three."

Old 07-23-2012, 08:28 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
your just a legend in your own mind, aren't ya.

:d i think he should be reported to the proper authorities :d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies