Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2013, 07:11 PM

119 posts, read 187,177 times

Advertisements

I find that in Hollywood, most actors are either Black men or White men.

When it comes to interracial dating, you only hear of Black men and White men doing it. I am sure there must be some Brown Latino, Indian, Middle eastern, or Asian men out there hooking up with cute girls outside of their own race.

Also on forums, you hear of Black men and White men talking about how it is like being their race but you never get discussions about other races of men talking about how it is like being their race in the US.

So in the US, especially in dating, are Black men and White men the only races of men that matter?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:29 PM

313 posts, read 329,960 times
Those issues are not even that important. As for your answer, Whites are the majority and are the backbone of this country's tax base and infrastructure. Whites are beyond than just a footnote of importance. If Whites go then the country will most likely go.
Blacks contributed their share, but it was mostly for their own well being.

Whites didn't need MLK or any civil rights, we already had those. However, the civil rights era did cause allot of reverse discrimination towards White people. Whites could have easily run this country without them.
Personnaly I think the Asians have contributed much more in a short period of time and are more noteworthy than blacks.

Blacks have.more stigma because of the stereotypes, that's why what blacks do causes more controversy and attention. Most don't care what Asians do.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:33 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,968,405 times
Geez Nickcarraway12/Hope4Tots/jibbythejabber/RobertLongwood/WrittenInMars, everyone's caught on to you in the World and Europe forum, so now you're looking for fresh victims again? Why don't you just cut to the chase and dive right in to what you really want to ask? I'm an Indian male/Indian looking male with brown skin, would white women find me and people like me attractive? Why don't you talk about something else for a change?

Old 05-18-2013, 07:40 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,919,450 times
well Black and White are the only races....so...yes?

Old 05-18-2013, 08:30 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,466,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
well Black and White are the only races....so...yes?

I have never seen anyone compact so much ignorance is such a small statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies