Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 02:46 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
That's what ALL first ladies do. This is where it's obviously racist when people complain about Michelle Obama talking about nutrition or literacy or something...I never heard Democrats saying that Laura Bush was evil for wanting to help education. The names that people call the First Lady are despicable and are OBVIOUSLY dripping with racism.

People didn't call Jackie-O (well, Jacqueline Kennedy back then) Hacky-Kennedy or something like that...so why are they saying stuff like that about Mrs. Obama?
Talking about it is fine, that gets her slimy hub to make laws to force American citizens to do her biding...
They are both despicable people... No racism involved, they are corrupt no matter what color they are...

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-10-2012 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: language

Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No need to go on. The borders are tighter than they were as evidenced by the slowing down of illegal entry and #2 my state is trying to implement ID laws despite the fact that there`s been ZERO cases of voter fraud prosecuted by our former AG who is now the governor. In fact our top state Republican let the cat out of the bag regarding this farce.It`s the repubs that are trying to take away our freedoms.

Mike Turzai: Voter ID helps GOP win state - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
What a joke. Illegals coming have reduced due to our poor economy and shootings along our border, not from increased enforcement, which isn't happening.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:55 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
So wait. Let me get this straight. Barack Obama used different names in college? And you know this as fact because he hasn't released his college records so you don't know? Wait, What?
Just Google "Barry Soetoro" and do your own research since you won't accept anything I say here on the subject.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:57 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
So you wouldn't be complaining if President Obama were a white man?
Well, the normal people who criticize the President don't do so in a way which clearly marks them as racists. I consider their opinions and respect them for offering them. There should be no tolerance for the racists/extremists, however. That's how I view the situation.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's how it happens, folks. Slowly and insidiously. And the people stumble around in a daze not knowing it's happening.
I think what you describe is what was happening during the term of office of President "W" Bush. There was a frontal attack on our way of life and freedoms that had his ilk remained in office we would have suffered more greatly.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:01 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I think what you describe is what was happening during the term of office of President "W" Bush. There was a frontal attack on our way of life and freedoms that had his ilk remained in office we would have suffered more greatly.
I see "blame Bush" syndrome is still alive and welll...

Old 08-10-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
One way is his administration's opening the borders even further than it already has, refusing to enforce our nation's immigration laws, refusing to protect our nation's citizens from the Mexican drug gangs and Mexican Army along our border with Mexico, and trying to fight against states trying to fight against voter fraud. Shall I go on?
Excuse me for pointing out a well-established fact: illegal immigration (from Mexico) has decreased substantially these past 3.5 years and the number of illegals continues to rise. If I'm recallling correctly, it's been the Congress which has refused to responsibly address the border situation. You may have forgotten that their's a division of power under the Constitution. Civics 101. Regarding what happened in Arizona: the President did what any President should do ... and that is to defend the Constitution of the USA and support enforcement of laws the Congress passes. The ultimate decision on the matters rest with the Supreme Court of the USA, which has weighed-in on the Arizona situation. Let's follow the bouncing ball ... and the facts of the matter.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:08 PM

990 posts, read 939,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I see "blame Bush" syndrome is still alive and welll...
Hmm, why wouldn't we blame the single worst president in US history? The guy took a thriving country and completely jacked it up. It's not Obama's fault he took over a country in the midst of the worst financial crisis since 1929...it's Bush's fault!

Obama may not be the best president we've had, but he's nothing like what those of you on the right like to say he is. Unemployment has fallen, the stock markets have skyrocketed (anyone with half a brain has more money today than on January 19, 2009), we killed the guy responsible for 9/11 and all but destroyed Al Qaeda and the 49ers returned to prominence in the NFC West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Talking about it is fine, that ho gets her slimy hub to make laws to force American citizens to do her biding...
They are both despicable people... No racism involved, they are corrupt no matter what color they are...
This is how I KNOW you're judging them on something other than their actions.
Calling Michelle Obama a "Ho" is despicable and truly shows what kind of person you are.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Hmm, why wouldn't we blame the single worst president in US history? The guy took a thriving country and completely jacked it up. It's not Obama's fault he took over a country in the midst of the worst financial crisis since 1929...it's Bush's fault!

Obama may not be the best president we've had, but he's nothing like what those of you on the right like to say he is. Unemployment has fallen, the stock markets have skyrocketed (anyone with half a brain has more money today than on January 19, 2009), we killed the guy responsible for 9/11 and all but destroyed Al Qaeda and the 49ers returned to prominence in the NFC West.

This is how I KNOW you're judging them on something other than their actions.
Calling Michelle Obama a "Ho" is despicable and truly shows what kind of person you are.
It is Obama's fault that the country is worse. That is his fault.

Obama may not be the worst president we have ever had, but he is up there.

I agree about Michelle Obama being a HO, for one, I don't have no proof she is, but my wife does say Michelle looks demonic..

Old 08-10-2012, 03:16 PM

1,791 posts, read 1,792,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Respect is earned and he has done nothing to warrant respect.
I really hope that the title of this thread isn't vindicating the fact that 'our President' has done nothing but disrespect the people he is supposed to be backing. He's lied from the beginning. If anyone here respects people (no matter what their title ) that lies to them, serious counseling should be in future plans.

And no, I do not agree with name calling. It's childsplay. But, lying is as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies