Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,920,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
what??!!
This jerk and his ass hole boss does not diserve any respect!!
I am thrilled this guy stood up and said no!
As a small business owner I would have done the same thing!
We work our asses off 365 days a year and the slime obama says we did not build our companies?
He can kiss my ass!
This does my heart good I am going to place an order this week end!
I hope the hate maker obama wakes up
people are sick of him, his hacks, whores, and hirelings!
The right wing media machine has lied to you. Obama never said that you did not build your business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 05:45 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
The right wing media machine has lied to you. Obama never said that you did not build your business.
It didnt take right wing media to show Obama saying exactly what he said.. It does take a bunch of ignorant Democrats though to make excuses for him non stop thought

Old 08-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,920,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It didnt take right wing media to show Obama saying exactly what he said.. It does take a bunch of ignorant Democrats though to make excuses for him non stop thought
You already know or you should that the right wing has grossly distorted what Obama said. Maybe you can provide a transcript that proves I am wrong.

Basically, the Fox News/right wing radio hate machine is lying to you and everyone else and you are happily eating it up.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:51 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,519,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I am for President Obama because Republicans always f'up the country. Romney is just GWB part III....not too bright and born with a silver spoon gagged in his mouth.
Riiiiiiiiight.

I think we all have figured out why you are all up Obama. No need for you to "cover" . . .

Old 08-16-2012, 05:53 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
You already know or you should that the right wing has grossly distorted what Obama said. Maybe you can provide a transcript that proves I am wrong.

Basically, the Fox News/right wing radio hate machine is lying to you and everyone else and you are happily eating it up.
how about the video of it
obama video you didnt build that - Bing Videos

Yeah, that must be someone else... yeah we move from, you didnt build that, to he didnt say that.. except for the fact that there is evidence HE DID.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,218,878 times
I'm not going to wade through all the hate crap in this thread but, the company does deliver.

So, if you want to support this guy, call and order cookies for delivery to the VA Veteran's Care Center.
Their number is 540.838.2288 and while they don't ship, apparently they will deliver!!

CRUMB & GET IT COOKIE COMPANY
custom, made to order cookies, delivered

Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Keep it classy folks. I vehemently despise the policies Obama/Biden represent but we can disagree without being disagreeable.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:29 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I read the transcript of that speech plus watched clips.

I know exactly what the hell he meant. If you choose to believe the BS, that is your business.

I knew what he meant. THousands of others knew what he meant.

And further, even if he DID mean that BS about roads and bridges and infrastructure, MY TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR THOSE THINGS, so please do not tell me how the gubment made those happen, either. TAX DOLLARS MADE THOSE THINGS HAPPEN - and the small businessman employs a chunk of folks in this country and pays a chunk of taxes, so PUHLEEEEZZZZZ . . . either way, what he said WAS AN INSULT.
Point is that YOUR TAX DOLLARS were not and are not the only tax dollars used to provide that infrastructure.......TAX DOLLARS WHICH COME FROM OTHER PEOPLE, NOT YOUR RELATIVES, PAID FOR THAT INFRASTRUCTURE TOO. See how that works?

Old 08-16-2012, 06:33 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
...the part that get me is the secret service comes in and thanks the guy for turning that idiot Biden away. That has to concern the O campaign spin machine just a little. Glad he had a good business day.
Do you really think that the Secret Service guys are going to risk losing their jobs by saying something like that to the shop owner........especially after the prostitute scandal not too long ago?

Old 08-16-2012, 06:33 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,505 times
making the case for higher taxes, President Obama, in his own words, says that 'someone' helped you. In context he is implying that "someone" is a collectivist government and that business owners owe it to others to pay much higher taxes.

Quote:

forward to :47minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI...e_gdata_player

look how easy this is to do, keyword search.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345163562.710330.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	99817Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345163572.675181.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	99818

What exactly are you people confused about.

And that is a C-SPAN clip too, not fox news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies