Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 08:48 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times

Advertisements

Picking a fight with Trump usually doesn't end well for anyone but Trump.

Trump Fires Back at Obama Campaign Smear

“Robert Gibbs is nothing more than a mouthpiece for a desperate campaign that once promised us hope and change and has given us nothing but debt and unemployment,” Trump said. “Our country is in serious trouble, and something must be done.”

Whether you like him or hate him, Trump is awesome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
So, what did Gibbs say that was incorrect? Trump is a nutjob birther.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
No one takes this clown seriously.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:55 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Yea that birther thing went well for Trump. Sure.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
I was kinda hoping Trump would run for Prez. Just the thought of him in a debate with OBoy tickles me to pieces. He's one of the few people on earth who could handily knock that hideous smirk off OBoy's ugly face.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:20 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

Trump Fires Back at Obama Campaign Smear

“Robert Gibbs is nothing more than a mouthpiece for a desperate campaign that once promised us hope and change and has given us nothing but debt and unemployment,” Trump said. “Our country is in serious trouble, and something must be done.”

Whether you like him or hate him, Trump is awesome!
Trump awesome??????????????? He's an awesome idiot and not much else. A reality show attention hound. The thing I can't underatand is why anyone watches his show. I watched a couple of times and was bored to death with the banality of it. It really sucks big time, and why anyone is interested in what this putz has to say?

Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I was kinda hoping Trump would run for Prez. Just the thought of him in a debate with OBoy tickles me to pieces. He's one of the few people on earth who could handily knock that hideous smirk off OBoy's ugly face.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As a progressive, I'd also like to see Trump win the nomination and debate Obama. Trump is clearly a narcissistic idiot, and would be completely demolished. Romney may be a pathological liar with no grasp of foreign policy, but one thing he is not, is stupid.

What is it with some conservative wanting to put unethical knuckleheads up against Obama, anyway? "Sarah Palin/Newt Gingrich/Herman Cain/Donald Trump would do great against Obama in a debate!" Those guys can't even handle softball questions without embarrassing themselves somehow or other.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:56 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
really?

- trump claimed that we "wouldn't believe" what his investigators in hawaii found.

we've yet to see anything ( including any evidence the investigators ever existed ).

- trump claimed that a certificate of live birth isn't official proof of birth.

Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy | Reuters

- trump claimed that obama's grandmother said he was born in kenya.

she never did. http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-co...iptlulu109.pdf

the fight doesn't seem to be going well for trump.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:51 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As a progressive, I'd also like to see Trump win the nomination and debate Obama. Trump is clearly a narcissistic idiot, and would be completely demolished. Romney may be a pathological liar with no grasp of foreign policy, but one thing he is not, is stupid.

What is it with some conservative wanting to put unethical knuckleheads up against Obama, anyway? "Sarah Palin/Newt Gingrich/Herman Cain/Donald Trump would do great against Obama in a debate!" Those guys can't even handle softball questions without embarrassing themselves somehow or other.
Two narcissistic idiots going head to head would be hilarious for sure. Neither should be president.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:03 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
Gibbs is a fool, just like all of obama's handlers and all of obama's remaining supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies