Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 08:43 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,215,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
You might want to look at the Republican platform. They favor a constitutional amendment that would end abortion for any reason.
all or some?
A congress woman from Texas wanted to know if the Mars rover would take pictures of a flag planted by our apollo missions. Does she represent all dems?
Some dems want to see up to a 90% tax on the wealthy. Do they = all?
Extremists abound on both sides.
We have 3 democrat judges going to jail for kids for cash scandal. Do they = all?
we have a democrat chief of Police charged with statutory rape of a 15 yearold girl. Does he = all?
Did Romney not denounce strongly what the azzhat said about rape?

Old 08-21-2012, 08:45 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,347,912 times
Quote:

What about the rights of the already born woman who will be required to carry the fetus to term, deliver, deal all the financial, and psychological ramifications of carrying a child that was caused by a violent act?

I guess only the unborn are worthy of rights.

First of all... I said rapists should be executed, not imprisoned at the taxpayers expense.

Second, rapists are repeat offenders so executing them will solve much of this problem.

Third, when there are two innocent victims [the mother and child] one does not murder
the one to make the other one feel better... in fact... abortion often has the opposite
effect on mothers - abortion damages a woman's body, mind and soul.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
First of all... I said rapists should be executed, not imprisoned at the taxpayers expense.

Second, rapists are repeat offenders so executing them will solve much of this problem.

Third, when there are two innocent victims [the mother and child] one does not murder
the one to make the other one feel better... in fact... abortion often has the opposite
effect on mothers - abortion damages a woman's body, mind and soul.

Pretty sure carrying the child of a man who raped you is damaging to ones soul. It is also damaging to ones body.
Let me ask you a hypothetical question.
If a man raped you anally, what would your first instinct be to do? Hold the seed for 9 months or take a power dump followed by a chlorox enema? Me ? I am going to hit the can and look for a fire hose to clean out with.
Why would a woman feel any differently?

Old 08-21-2012, 08:53 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,200,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
all or some?
A congress woman from Texas wanted to know if the Mars rover would take pictures of a flag planted by our apollo missions. Does she represent all dems?
Some dems want to see up to a 90% tax on the wealthy. Do they = all?
Extremists abound on both sides.
We have 3 democrat judges going to jail for kids for cash scandal. Do they = all?
we have a democrat chief of Police charged with statutory rape of a 15 yearold girl. Does he = all?
Did Romney not denounce strongly what the azzhat said about rape?
Quote:
Maintaining The Sanctity and Dignity of Human Life
Faithful to the first guarantee of the Declaration of Independence, we assert the inherent dignity and sanctity of all human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed.
G.O.P. Platform « White House 2012

"can not be infringed" it does not say can not be infringed unless a product of rape, incest, or health of mother. It says can not be infringed. PERIOD.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:02 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,347,912 times
Quote:

If a man raped you anally, what would your first instinct be to do? Hold the seed for 9 months or take a power dump followed by a chlorox enema? Me ? I am going to hit the can and look for a fire hose to clean out with.
Why would a woman feel any differently?

Your post is thoroughly disgusting and your perverted analogy to the life of an innocent baby is abhorrently evil !

The LORD rebuke you !

Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
G.O.P. Platform « White House 2012

"can not be infringed" it does not say can not be infringed unless a product of rape, incest, or health of mother. It says can not be infringed. PERIOD.
Once again that is a luandry list that many or most can agree on most of but not all. That list does not in the least prove that all republicans are against abortion for rape victims.
For example I know quite a few rep that are against foreign aid to anyone including Israel.
Do you agree with every line of the democrats platform? I would hope not.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
Your post is thoroughly disgusting and your perverted analogy to the life of an innocent baby is abhorrently evil !

The LORD rebuke you !

Where is your lord when the women are raped?
I noticed that you didnt answer the question.
Fact Rape is thoroughly disgusting and perverted. Anally or vaginally rape is rape.
Don't judge others unless you put yourself in their shoes first. I asked you to consider what your instinct would be to do. Yes it is disgusting. But it is also a reality for the victims whom you would deny.
So I ask again. What would you do?

Old 08-21-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Once again that is a luandry list that many or most can agree on most of but not all. That list does not in the least prove that all republicans are against abortion for rape victims.
For example I know quite a few rep that are against foreign aid to anyone including Israel.
Do you agree with every line of the democrats platform? I would hope not.
Considering that I have always voted Republican (not this year) I can not say I am a Democrat.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Considering that I have always voted Republican (not this year) I can not say I am a Democrat.
So you dont agree with every line?
You voted republican every year. Did you in the past agree with every line?

Old 08-21-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
So you dont agree with every line?
You voted republican every year. Did you in the past agree with every line?
Nope never did, that was a big reason that I will not be voting Republican this year. I may not be voting Democrat either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies